Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've got significant allergies and dry, aging skin. This stuff is the best -- effective but gentle.

Love this cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Creamy and soothing cleanser, great on sensitive skin, has no drying affect. Love the fact it's organic, & no nasty chemicals. Beautiful rose scent too. Great at cleansing too, & removes make up easily. Will buy again, & would recommend especially to anyone with dry sensitive skin.

It cleared up my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and had the hardest time finding a fragrance free, chemical free face wash that didn't dry out my skin, clog my pores or cause more breakouts. Not only did this face wash moisturize my skin, but it actually HELPED my acne prone skin and cleared most of it up!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sensitive skin can tolerate this cleanser well. I love the scent a lot. Remember to shake it well though before using.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now. As a person with extremely sensitive skin, as well as eczema, I find that this cream is not harsh on my skin, cleans well, and doesn't dry out my face. I highly recommend it!

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin, but it's okay. but I don't like its a little bit strong alcohol. It makes me sneezing. this product is good, except for alcohol and price. price is reasonable, but I hope more cheap one

very gentle cream cleanser!

Posted by Deniela on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very gentle cream cleanser! Good cleans, refreshes, does not dry, pleasant aroma! Does not cause irritation

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

that's a good thing, soft, with a nice smell and costs 3 times less than in Russia.

Great for sonic brush cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my sonic spin brush cleaner and it works great. I have combo skin that gets peely in places, and this cleaner is perfect. I have noticed a lot less dry patches.

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle Present for my friend