Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1486173 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've got significant allergies and dry, aging skin. This stuff is the best -- effective but gentle.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2758539 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now. As a person with extremely sensitive skin, as well as eczema, I find that this cream is not harsh on my skin, cleans well, and doesn't dry out my face. I highly recommend it!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sensitive skin can tolerate this cleanser well. I love the scent a lot. Remember to shake it well though before using.

It cleared up my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1271518 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and had the hardest time finding a fragrance free, chemical free face wash that didn't dry out my skin, clog my pores or cause more breakouts. Not only did this face wash moisturize my skin, but it actually HELPED my acne prone skin and cleared most of it up!

Love this cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Creamy and soothing cleanser, great on sensitive skin, has no drying affect. Love the fact it's organic, & no nasty chemicals. Beautiful rose scent too. Great at cleansing too, & removes make up easily. Will buy again, & would recommend especially to anyone with dry sensitive skin.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1372674 on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin, but it's okay. but I don't like its a little bit strong alcohol. It makes me sneezing. this product is good, except for alcohol and price. price is reasonable, but I hope more cheap one

very gentle cream cleanser!

Posted by Deniela on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very gentle cream cleanser! Good cleans, refreshes, does not dry, pleasant aroma! Does not cause irritation

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1485453 on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice. I don't need a night cream after using this product, does not dry my skin, washes all dirt, very gentle.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and the soothing feel of it, as well as knowing I'm not putting harmful things into my skin.

great cleansing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1613418 on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

if you have normal or dry skin i advise you to try it and you will love it . Smells great, good price, makes your skin smooth and even mosturised and clean.