Help

lovely and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wow, I feel so on top of my skincare when i smooth this toner onto my face with a cotton square. This toner makes my pores small and tight and less apt to get black heads. I am in LOVE.

Great Toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cleans without overdrying and doesn't seem to aggravate my rosacea. Love the ingredients.

Very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My face won't feel dry like when I use other brands, instead I feel full of water. I also found it can be used as water mask (with facial mask paper).

good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It smells like chinese herbal medicine, but overall, it's a good product. It controls excessive sebum pretty well.

super

Posted by Haanresidence on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love the whole range of blue green algae, my face really improved.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 45 years old, have oily combination skin. It works well for me, my face is smooth and shiny now. I will buy it again.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use this product in combination with the facial cleansing lotion. The only thing I don't like is that this product does not last as long as the facial cleansing lotion. I find myself having to purchase this product often.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this toner. Ever since I began using it, the tone of my skin has improved so much. Leaves your skin feeling clean (and gently exfoliated) and fresh.

bien

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'ai bien aimé ce toner pour peau mixte mais pas trop fort, l'odeur est fraiche et légère.

Not for oily and acne skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin with acnes. Sometimes get irritated easily. This toner does not have much effect on my skin. Will not buy again. I review natural products. If you have oily and acne prone skin, dry and thick hair, dry skin on legs and arms, do check my other reviews. If you find this review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks.