Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 20 years - it is great. It moisturizes your skin amazingly well, makes it supple, even more than skin cream does. (Though I always use cream too.) This is one product I hope never goes off the market, because I don't know of any substitute, and I would not want to do without it.

It is a good tonic for the face

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good tonic for the face! Great cleans, does not dry, pleasant smell. I'll take all the time!

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even with my mixed type of skin it fits undoubtly good. I really the fresheness of a face skin. I like this natural smell of a product.

organic product for organic skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this toner in every way. it doesnt sting and dry like the harsh chemicals in other toners do. all natural ingredient and leaves your skin feeling clean and even. never buying a drugstore toner ever again!

Beautiful product, clears my dry skin

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I rarely use facial or cosmetics products, but will certainly give Aubrey Organics a go. Love the feel of this toner. In winter I've had dry skin on my face and this product actually makes it disappear, even without moisturiser. I'm stocking up on more Aubrey Organics from iHerb, much cheaper than in Australia where you can't get the full range of products.

My Favorite Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toner for years, tried others but always come back to this one. It's great for dry skin, sometimes (mainly in the summer when my skin is not as dry) I feel like I don't even need a moisturizer after using it, it leaves the skin feeling soft and moist.

Great skin care!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! It's the only skin care I use. Pure and natural 100%.

Dry for changing weather into winter...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this toner a bit dry for combination skin during the changing weather into the winter.

Nice Facial Toner!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

맙소사! 단종인건가요?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

정말 최고의 토너인예요! 오브리 리뉴얼 후 가격 올리는 건가요? ㅜㅠ 슬프네요! 세이어스와 비교도 안되요! 백화점 왠만한 토너 거의 다 사용해봤지만 이만큼 좋은 건 없는듯해요