Muy natural

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todo lo que caracteriza a esta marca, una crema suavizante, un tanto liquida, pero muy natural como si hubieran machacado hojas de te verde, el olor es muy rico y deja el pelo supersuave en 5 minutos se desenreda genial, si tienes el pelo demasiado seco te recomiendo más una mascarilla de esta misma marca.Aubrey nunca me defrauda.

Formula Changed!

Posted by ctseng on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heads up! Aubrey Organics has been changing the formulas of all their hair care products (if not all their products)! I've been buying this Green Tea Finishing Rinse for about 3 years or so since it was the best for moisturizing my dry and oily scalp and hair, detangling and preventing tangles, and softening and smoothing my somewhat wavy/straight thick non-colored/treated Asian hair. My hair stylist kept cooing over my hair in the past. But this month (Jan 2016) I opened a new bottle I bought in December 2015 and found the formula had changed! The consistency is now a thick cream rather than a watery rinse. It still detangles as usual, but my scalp is left dry and my hair does not get that smooth silky glide it used to after I rinse it out of my hair. It leaves my hair feeling lighter, but at the cost of some frizz and increasing dryness of scalp. The scent is also changed from the pleasant green tea scent to an awful bitter herbal scent (I think that's the scent of nettles?). I'm currently on the hunt (AGAIN) for a different conditioner with detangling and moisturizing effects. But this one will have to do until I find something that doesn't offend my nose and dry out my scalp/hair.

déçue

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

plus léger que les autres AS de la marque mais vraiment trop liquide, difficile à doser et sent fort une odeur d'alcool.

if you have the shampoo, gotta have the conditioner

Posted by 4931658399722854122 on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my hair's great. most conditioners greasy my hair and leave a mess. the new formula has better consistency so its not that liquid and hard to apply. love it!

Actually does the job: leaving oily scalp relaxed and healthy looking

Posted by 4931276102352010068 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A very nice product. I use it 2-3 times a week the results is: relaxed, moistured but not greasy scalp, hair has a nice soft feeling and not even the slightest flake of dandruff(when using appropriate shampoo). one withdraw to this product and it is the water like texture that make it hard to use and spread. I would prefer a slightly thicker texture.

Goes really well with the Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1441115 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works really great with the clarifying shampoo. Great smell (I personally like citrus scent). It helps untangle your hair, which is what you really need after using the green tea shampoo.

Excellent conditioner for oily hair.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My youngest sister have a straight, medium long thick hair that's very oily and she used this conditioner after shampoo. She loved it. It did a great job to detangle the hair after shampoo and it does makes her hair soft. Very pleased. :D

Natural feelings

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems very natural ingredients, smell is strong - like plants. It is too liquid for me.

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, fine hair and I find this is a great moisturizing conditioner and detangler. It's very light.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the BEST natural conditioner I have ever tried.

1 2