Muy natural

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todo lo que caracteriza a esta marca, una crema suavizante, un tanto liquida, pero muy natural como si hubieran machacado hojas de te verde, el olor es muy rico y deja el pelo supersuave en 5 minutos se desenreda genial, si tienes el pelo demasiado seco te recomiendo más una mascarilla de esta misma marca.Aubrey nunca me defrauda.

Formula Changed!

Posted by ctseng on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heads up! Aubrey Organics has been changing the formulas of all their hair care products (if not all their products)! I've been buying this Green Tea Finishing Rinse for about 3 years or so since it was the best for moisturizing my dry and oily scalp and hair, detangling and preventing tangles, and softening and smoothing my somewhat wavy/straight thick non-colored/treated Asian hair. My hair stylist kept cooing over my hair in the past. But this month (Jan 2016) I opened a new bottle I bought in December 2015 and found the formula had changed! The consistency is now a thick cream rather than a watery rinse. It still detangles as usual, but my scalp is left dry and my hair does not get that smooth silky glide it used to after I rinse it out of my hair. It leaves my hair feeling lighter, but at the cost of some frizz and increasing dryness of scalp. The scent is also changed from the pleasant green tea scent to an awful bitter herbal scent (I think that's the scent of nettles?). I'm currently on the hunt (AGAIN) for a different conditioner with detangling and moisturizing effects. But this one will have to do until I find something that doesn't offend my nose and dry out my scalp/hair.

déçue

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

plus léger que les autres AS de la marque mais vraiment trop liquide, difficile à doser et sent fort une odeur d'alcool.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's works!

Smooth and no tangles

Posted by Reviewer2081327 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really works quick, I could find the difference only at once. The smell is also good. I'll buy it again.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2106823 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect !

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the BEST natural conditioner I have ever tried.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2897401 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell. Not stiff or dry

Natural feelings

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems very natural ingredients, smell is strong - like plants. It is too liquid for me.

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, fine hair and I find this is a great moisturizing conditioner and detangler. It's very light.

1 2