conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

natural, thick and glopy, but it has a wonderful smell, and most importantly leaves my fluffy frizzy hair feeling well moisturized.

the best ever

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great conditioner. use it with Aubrey shampoo for oily hair. it is very thick and lasts long - big bottle. also what i like I can use Aubrey conditioners as hair masks - their are all full with great herbs. so before using shampoo i wet my hair, put conditioner and keep it for 15-20min. and then use shapmoo. after I can still put some conditioner again for a minute to make hair smooth :)) awesome

Aubrey Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells wonderful!

Too expensive

Posted by australia on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just an average conditioner, nothing outstanding. It's quite pricey, I was expecting better results.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells like gum but really good for the hair. I'm a dude and my hair is thick, dense, wavy, and hard to control but this product does really well with it.

Seems high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does not weigh down or coat my fine hair, but provides just enough conditioning for me. I'm expecting at the moment and my hair is healthier than usual so I'm curious to see how it will affect my hair post-pregnancy. I like it (and the lack of chemical ingredients) enough to wait and see.

Wonderful for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has completely restored my hair to a lovely, manageable state. When I say my hair was out of control I mean everything-- frizz, thick, wavy, graying. I had not colored or permed it ever but it's waywardness has been tamed. I love this conditioner and its accompanying shampoo!

Bought for my daugher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey Organics. We've used them for years and it's hard to find a good deal on it. Thanks!

smells old fashion

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the smell take a lot of getting used to or rather i'LL not be reordering !!

thick n gloppy

Posted by kookynooky on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this to be a good conditioner. Moizturised well without leaving hair heavy when used together with the shampoo. I dont normally condition my hair as I find it takes a while to rinse off but this washed off well. Retained my curls without weighing them down. The 1-2 punch definitely helps the scent linger longer than using it on its own. Well definitely buy again since conditioning my hair became infinitely more pleasurable n fast. The texture was a tad thick n gloopy, no way u can shake the contents before using as suggested.

1 2