Aubrey Organics, GPB Glycogen Protein, Balancing Shampoo, Rosemary Peppermint, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at an economical price. I like the scent of the Rosemary Peppermint, gives me refreshing feeling...

Nice shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Washes hair niceley, smells like peppermint and rosemary should, after washing out the smell soon disappears

Best anti-tchy shampoo I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I begrudgingly tried this when the wife purchased a bottle, and now I'm sold. I was surprised that it works better for me than anything else for my flaky McFlakin' itch-o-berry USA scalp. It's weird and voonderbar to have no more itch and little to no snow snowstorms flinging off of the scalp area anymore.

lurve it

Posted by kookynooky on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Am in like with this shampoo.my new fave n definitely a repeat order in the works. Smells great feels refreshing especially after a long sweaty day. Would love to order the conditioner next.

Love that smell

Posted by barbaralinalei on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for myself the mom and my teenager boy and my little girl. Hair feels squeaky clean.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has completely restored my hair to a lovely, manageable state. When I say my hair was out of control I mean everything-- frizz, thick, wavy, graying. I had not colored or permed it ever but it's waywardness has been tamed. I love this conditioner and its accompanying conditioner!

Horrible Smell

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smwlls horribel. Nothing special. The hair becomes dry after washing.I will not buy again.

decades of great shampoos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use to sell Aubrey Organics in my " health food" store in the 80's. I still use them. Recently the company was sold. Their commitment to the organic movement will unfold . Stay tuned.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My must have

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good