Shame on Aubrey!....they changed their formula...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Minus one star and maybe more stars later because Aubrey changed their formula. I've been using this product for a few years and just received my last order today and was SURPRISED to see the body soap is NOT AS CONCENTRATED as before. Boy did they water it down! I still like the soap but now will last only half as long as the previous formula. I just cancelled another order until I use it more and decide if I want to continue using this ONCE GREAT SOAP. Shame on you Aubrey!!!!

What were they thinkingj?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They changed the formulation on one of the best non-toxic, non-reactive soaps in the marketplace. Dealing with multiple chemical sensitivities for over 20 years and this was the one soap I could use without any issues. I knew immediately out of the bottle that something was different and shortly thereafter confirmed that something was wrong. The odor was strong and it did not lather as well, then the headache started. Got out of the shower and checked the label. OMG, the ingredients list had nearly tripled! Aubrey, please at least make the original formula available and change the label on this new product. I purchased 3 16oz bottles on sale. You use to stand for clean products with few ingredients. What were you thinking?

Excellent soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's an amazing soap. I am in love with it. Yes, it doesn't foam, but it makes your skin velvet. I am ordering it again. And it's very economic.

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho este jabón que utilizo a diario.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient, pleasure to use

Aubrey organics body soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good soap

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well, doesn't have a lasting smell and does not leave your skin feeling waxy.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Every bit as good as I expected!

Girlfriends skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just as all of Aubrey's products,they are the Best top of the line.

Great for the entire family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great soap that I will continue to get for the whole family. It seem's to last a while. I will definately order more.

1 2 3