Help

best shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo smells unusually great and lathers the best good for my very fine damaged from swimming hair.Hair combs out with out snarls.

Aubrey Organics, Blue camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Shampoo's are the only shampoo's that I use on my hair, I find the Blue Camomile shampoo is very Hydrating, as I have dry hair.

Cleans brilliantly but doesn't suit my hair

Posted by Gibres on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found that this cleaned my hair better than the conventional shampoos I've been using for years, and also caused me to scratch my scalp less. People have remarked on how much cleaner and less greasy my hair has been since using this. However, I have fine, curly hair (not too thick), and I found that it darkened my hair by several shades, and also left it looking limp and lifeless. This improved after several days' perseverance, but other Aubrey shampoos that I've tried since have had a better effect visually. The shampoo worked really well on my mother's lighter-coloured, thick straight hair: she loves it!

Stop buying anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have stopped using it anymore.

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking for an organic, sulfate-free shampoo and this one really is my favorite! I love the smell! I was surprised with the colour of it but it lathers really well and feels squeaky clean which I don't mind since I use the Blue Chamomile normal conditioner afterwards.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels smoother, shinier and softer since I have started using this with the conditioner.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it, my hair stays clean for hours, and with volume (feature that I have very fine hair, and is not a volumizing shampoo, which I quite liked), the texture is somewhat light and sticky, but I guess it's because it's an organic shampoo. I'll buy again.

Aubrey Organics, Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very well-washed, long hair remains clean

Have used this for 3 years now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair so clean and shiny! I also like that it's organic and does not contain GMO ingredients.