Great product

Posted by Reviewer1018382 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am loving this shampoo. No sodium laurel sulphates and it does not strip the color. I am 72 years old and live in Australia. I used to have my color done every three weeks now I can stretch it easily to 4 weeks. I will probably work my way through all he Aubrey Organic hair products.

Better for my Scalp

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is way less irritating to my scalp than any other shampoo I have found. Most shampoos leave my scalp very irritated and itchy. Also, my hair stays clean for 2-3 days, so I don't have to clean it as often. It does leave my hair squeaky clean, and does not lather very much, but I consider that to be a good thing. I will definitely be buying this again. I like to use the Aubrey GPB Glycogen Protein conditioner with it, so I can get out the tangles. It will make your hair tend to tangle unless you use a conditioner afterwards.

Great shampoo for retaining color

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you use henna to color your hair, this shampoo doesn't strip out the color!

Ms. Begley ffrom Fl.

Posted by Reviewer2025304 on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent shampoo for oily to normal hair. It smells great

j3nny9irL

Posted by j3nny9irL on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for a year now prior to the purchase from iherb. Love it's refreshing smell and it works really well with my oily scalp and waist length hair. It doesn't dry up the hair and there is no need for conditioner. I do not use conditioner. It washes oily scalp really well and a bottle really lasts you a long time. I always dilute it in a bottle 1:20 shampoo water ratio. Yes you need that little only :) Highly recommended. 1 of my favourite shampoos.

Low Lather

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells good; doesn't lather up in your hair. It takes 2 shampoos to clean my very thick hair. It makes my hair look great, but considering how much shampoo it takes for one washing, I probably will not buy this again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3351829 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo...I don't find it as stripping as other Aubrey's poo's/

Very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can use it daily and it doesn't dry your hair or scalp. It helped with my itching due to dry scalp and I highly recommended.

Aubrey Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1983115 on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, excellent product. Most organics I've used don't lather very well. This one does.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. I have scalp issues and they are kept under control using this shampoo. It has a nice, mild fragrance, and rinses clean.