Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674631 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it detangles very well and soothes my scalp. It also smells great.

This works - give some texture & body to my hair,

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

feels good on the scalp and I love the herbal smell. Aubrey organics make good stuff! Would be nice with a similar, but thinner product in spray though, because one must work a bit with this to dispense it even in the hair.

Love the Scent

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this conditioner. A boy I really liked said he liked the smell when the wind blew through my hair (though I had just showered so the scent was at its strongest). It conditions my locks and doesn't excessively weight them down. A good conditioner but a bit pricey for its size (>$2 an ounce), so more of a weekly treatment rather than a daily one.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does a nice job of adding texture to your hair & a little more body.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2721648 on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

smell is great and leaves your hair all day fresh. also good volumizer.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2587759 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best volumizer I've ever used! Would recommend to anyone.

relaxing&cooling leave-in

Posted by Reviewer2990771 on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell takes some getting used to, but the results are great.

helps to shape the hair

Posted by Reviewer2777487 on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it's a good product. not only treats the hair but also helps to shape it. I recommend it.

I'd buy this again!

Posted by Reviewer1541835 on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Mainly because it helps to keep the curls in my naturally black wavy hair in after I shower. I have to admit though, I did think that the fragrance was a bit too strong on my initial use (as I'd read in a previous review) but "I" got used to it and so did my work colleagues ;D I apply it to my ear length hair after I've showered and only dry my hair enough so that it's not dripping wet. Once I get my hair to a 'dampness' that I like then I put a smallish amount in the palm of my hand and massage it through my hair scrunching to help keep the curls. An hour or so later, the curls have solidified but they're not hard, rather soft to the touch but still strong enough to stay curled. That's how this product has worked for "me".

Leaves hair feeling oily

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how I feel about this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling a bit oily and the ends are left stuck together like I've had a hot oil treatment and not washed out the oil properly! I've tried using smaller and smaller amounts but that hasn't helped much.

1 2 3