Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it detangles very well and soothes my scalp. It also smells great.

Love the Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this conditioner. A boy I really liked said he liked the smell when the wind blew through my hair (though I had just showered so the scent was at its strongest). It conditions my locks and doesn't excessively weight them down. A good conditioner but a bit pricey for its size (>$2 an ounce), so more of a weekly treatment rather than a daily one.

This works - give some texture & body to my hair,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

feels good on the scalp and I love the herbal smell. Aubrey organics make good stuff! Would be nice with a similar, but thinner product in spray though, because one must work a bit with this to dispense it even in the hair.

leave in treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ingredients I can understand and so easy and gentle to use - I will be ordering this from now on.

I'd buy this again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Mainly because it helps to keep the curls in my naturally black wavy hair in after I shower. I have to admit though, I did think that the fragrance was a bit too strong on my initial use (as I'd read in a previous review) but "I" got used to it and so did my work colleagues ;D I apply it to my ear length hair after I've showered and only dry my hair enough so that it's not dripping wet. Once I get my hair to a 'dampness' that I like then I put a smallish amount in the palm of my hand and massage it through my hair scrunching to help keep the curls. An hour or so later, the curls have solidified but they're not hard, rather soft to the touch but still strong enough to stay curled. That's how this product has worked for "me".

helps to shape the hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it's a good product. not only treats the hair but also helps to shape it. I recommend it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does a nice job of adding texture to your hair & a little more body.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

smell is great and leaves your hair all day fresh. also good volumizer.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best volumizer I've ever used! Would recommend to anyone.

relaxing&cooling leave-in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell takes some getting used to, but the results are great.

1 2 3