Lumessence Lift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could see an improvement in my neck almost overnight. But then again, I may have gained weight and that is why the skin on my neck looked firmer. I like the product because it soaks into my skin very quickly and is not greasy. I just use it at night on my neck.

exellent!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good, like!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Face looks bright, and it works so well on oily skin..no irritation or cause cloging at all.

Aubrey Lumessence Lift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice cream to use in addition to Aubrey's facial moisturizers. It improves the texture of my skin and seems to help keep blemishes at bay.

The bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just received this product and haven't used it yet. But I am a little disappointed that the bottle isn't sealed like all my shampoos from "aubrey". So I can't say that no one has opened it. It even seems that someone has. Because it seems to me there is not so much cream in there than it has to be.

This Was Love At First Sight

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The package is very nice, good design, a perfect gift to a woman you like. And the creme is so wonderful that the words are not doing enough justice to the luxurous feeling this creme makes. Suitable for all skin types, probably true. I have a combination skin and this works very well on my face. From the very first time I tried this creme I could feel how soft my face became and the creme certainly firms the skin as well. And I think that the creme evens out the pigmentation on my face. I do not know if it is the colour of the creme that is a little brownish-yellow or the action of the creme that makes the difference in colour on my skin but I am very happy,satisfied anyway. The doft of the creme reminded me about coffee or something nuttylike. It is not bad (I do not like coffee) and it does not stay long. The creme is lightweight, easy to apply, absorbs quickly, not at all greasy, just so right in every way, wonderful. I am definitely going to buy this creme again and will try other Aubrey Organics Lumessence products as well. I have used this creme now two weeks which is a time you should have at least when you try new skin care products to really see and feel how they work on your skin. If you found this review helpful, kindly click on the Yes button, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta crema es muy buena. Te deja la piel como si la hubieras estirado y sin embargo hidrata al mismo tiempo. Huele muy bien. Me encanta.

Posted by deimiane on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Like it very much.

Posted by mingyu on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, firm my face right after I apply it. Will definitely re order it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for about a month now and really notice the difference in my skin. I love it.

1 2