Great Product

Posted by connie916 on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

People don't realize that in order to have great skin, you need to eat correctly! Sometimes people expect that a cream will do miracles!! This cream is GREAT. I'm 61 and people think I'm 40! No wrinkles, no dry skin. People think I'm my daughter's sister. But really, it's all because the food you eat....and lot's of H2O (water)..oh, and my suppliments. This cream is wonderful, but you need to take care of your diet, as well.

An excellent find.

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 60 years old. This worked great for me in very little time. It softened fine lines. It absorbs into the skin and moisterizes, and lasts all day...not like some that either just sit on the skin or evaporate. I have diligenty cared for my skin since my 20s - 30's and this is one of the best products I have used. Michele

Works ok temporarily...

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As background, I have been using this product morning and night for three weeks. When you first put it on it absorbs nicely but I didn't notice any lasting results. From its name, "Lumessence" I was expecting something maybe with light-reflecting properties that brightened the undereye area. Also, it is not a "creme" but more of a lotion or a serum. Thin. For the money, I was expecting something better than what I could get with a drugstore brand but this isn't it. I'll finish this bottle but won't purchase another. The search goes on...

Eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1388494 on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little greasy. It makes my eye makeup run the next day. I prefer MyChelle eye cream.

Aubrey Organics, Lumessence Eye Cream, Anti-Wrinkle & Firming, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1912399 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In a phone convesation with Aubrey the product has been reformulated. These reviews are not current for the new eye product or the face cream.

It works and works fast

Posted by Reviewer2249061 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has lighten my dark circles and reduced puffyness around my eyes. I saw a difference in 3 days. I will re-order. The premeasured pump bottle is not all-or-nothing; you can control how much you want to use.

a bit sticky

Posted by Haanresidence on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the cream is kind of sticky, and keeps feeling that way until the morning; it works well, but i do not like the stickyness

eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1324779 on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love this eye cream,because my eyes are sensitive and swell easily with other creams.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smooths on well and brightens the eye area as well as moisturizing. I'm addicted!

o.k.

Posted by Reviewer3191391 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very light cream. it is very thin. I have not seen fantastic result regarding anti-aging, but it gets the eyes moisturized.