Aubrey rosa Mosqueta

Posted by craftygirl on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay, moisturizing, not as great of a smell as I had hoped, goes down quick

A must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing bar. I use it on my face, as well as my body. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I have also used this on my son, who has highly sensitive eczematic skin, and it has improved his skin condition in just one week! If you are thinking of trying one of Aubrey's cleansing bars, you must try this one!

You'll love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for about a year now. Wonderful! I started out using it only on my face but now use it all over. It's the best moisturizing bar I've ever found - and it's all natural. I LOVE IT!

Little bit better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's Ok soap bar. Not the greatest one but still a little bit better than Evening Primpose by Aubrey. at least it doesn't cause itching of my skin if used together with body lotion of the same name. It lathers VERY little, almost NO lather.

Wife loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WIfe loves the soap,so a happy wife a happy house.

So good I am waiting till it in back in stock to send in my order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I try to buy everything in bulk to cut down on transportation costs/energy use. I started using this around the time I stopped using Proactiv. I have had very bad acne for a couple of years (the red bumps that take forever to go away and can scar). Proactiv worked but I would still slightly break out before my periods. I started using this and I have not only noticed that my acne is almost non-existent, my skin is not as oily as it used to be. This soap and pearl cream (which my mom has been using since forever; most people don't believe that she is in her 40s and that she has daughters older than 20) has kept me off of Proactiv. Believe me it is hard to get off of Proactiv, you just become dependant. I tried once before and I broke out worst then I had ever before. My face looked like the Himalayas and it is the only time in my life where I was so embarrassed I actually used make up (which didn't help). I noticed my body took awhile to get used to it but once it did I don't have the problem of oily skin no more.

My favorite soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This soap cleans well but gently, with a lovely clean scent that is subtle. I ran out of it and was using up other soap I had on hand and just HAD to chuck what I was using and go back to this. IT'S THAT GOOD! I gave it as gifts to all the women on my Christmas list last year. My boyfriend loves how it makes me smell, too. Pamper yourself and try this soap.

Outstanding!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This soap soothes, cleanses and washes clean. It is gentle to my sensitive skin, does not dry my skin, and I heal heal more easily with this soap. Ths scent is wonderful, gentle, and immediately lightens my mood and makes me feel special and cared for. An outstanding product!

Divine smell

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have given many of these as gifts. The smell is divine.

Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because I have very dry, sensitive skin, I always chose cleansing gels or lotions to wash my face and stayed away from soaps thinking they would be too harsh and drying for my skin. I never would have guessed that a bar of soap could change my skin from horribly dry, flaky and dull to wonderfully moisturized, smooth and radiant. Also, its cleansing properties are amazing, gentle but perfectly effective. I can't say enough good things about this product, it has literally transformed my face.