best lotion ever.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had for years very dry, embarrasing hands. They were dry, itchy, red and rough. Every time I found a product that worked the company soon stopped making it or changed the formula and I ended up with lotion that made my hands worse than before I used it. I have been using this product for over 5 years (approx.) now and I am no longer hiding my hands. It is amazing to have smooth, soft hands that are not cracked or looking like they belong to a mechanic who is afraid of soap and water. For me the smell is not overpowering (often the first test), the lotion readily "soaks"into my skin and a little goes a long way. This is also fantastic lotion for summer or winter which is also a plus. Update: once again a great product has been altered thus 5 stars down to 3. This is no longer the lotion I came to love. The ingredient list has increased but the lotion is no longer as effective as it used to be. My hands are not back to ugly again but they are no longer as soft and smooth as they were last year when I still had some of the "old / original" formula to use. It is so annoying.

The most wonderful product that doesnt work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin so I qualify this review by saying that this lotion may work for you if your skin is normal. I can put this lotion on 3 times a day for a number of days in a row and my skin is still dry and I mean dry not merely average. Having said that, the lotion has a wonderful consistency and feels lovely. It smells divine especially after its been on your skin a while. Just be aware if you do have very dry skin this may not be the product for you. I also have an issue with the price which I think is a little high for the amount.

PKSills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this hand & body lotion for years. It is the best! It moisturizes deeply, but is never heavy or sticky. The rosa mosqueta frangrance is clean and fresh. I get compliments all the time on the fragrance.

Skin Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an Excellent product and helps heal eczema!!

Very strong fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the moisturizing properties of this lotion, it's very thick and creamy, and worked well on my dry skin. I can't use it though, because the scent is so strong that I can't breathe when I wear it! It has a very powerful floral scent, and I ended up having to shower to get it off. If they would tone the scent down a little, it would be a great lotion!

stinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love most of Aubrey's products, but this is an exception! Really smells like very old women!! stinks!!! I read reviews before purchase it, but I didn't want to trust all bad reviews.. but now I found those are collect. I LOVE rose scent, but NOT this one!!! Personally I don't want to even call this is rose! But I liked the texture. That's the only one good thing. My relative (I believe she is in 50s) liked this and I gave it to her right away. Sorry Rosa Mosqueta.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 45 and have dry skin all over my body. This body lotion works well for me. Not greesy, not oily, absorbs quickly, but still nourishes and moisturizes my skin very well. But I don't know why they say on every product "Shake well before using". Many of their creams won't budge at all, no matter how much you'll try to shake it :-) This one is unshakable, too. That's why i gave it 4 stars from 5. I just don't pay attention to it, I use it without shaking, works OK.

the best

Posted by jennypenny on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this smells wonderful. very moisturizing.

Aubrey's Rosa Mosqueta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Has a soothing, healing, heavenly fragrance, plus it's completely absorbed by the skin with no oily residue-- I use it on my face as well as for a hand and body lotion!

rose

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur de rose est très présente et très agréable, la texture est crémeuse mais pas grasse. Bon produit.