Subtle, pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes the feel and smell of this aftershave, and so do I! Subtle, not overbearing.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves how this feals after a shave and enjoys the aroma, and I really enjoy the way he smells after a shave and it lingers ever so lightly all through the day. Thank you.

Nice lightly spicy scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using for over a month now and he really like this scent and the after shave. We are ordering it again.

Great Product - Naturally Herbal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I associate this product with nature and the appeal nature has about its life giving force. The product feels and smells like it is designed to do for one more than what it is intended to do, i.e. after shave solution. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the life forces nature can imbue in one.

Meh... not bad.

Posted by DesertRatonga on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not exciting but smells nice. takes a little mixing to get it right. I add a drop of coconut or lime essential oil to make it a bit more tropical, or some ginger or cinnamon oil to make it more obvious and earthy. a good base to work with if you wanna mix a personal fragrance with a tropical rum scent, but it doesn't really stand up on it's own.

No Smell ALL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Felt good but has no smell at all

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband like blue color this color not good has hot good smell but this product has pro 65(

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to receiving this product, however, when it came I found it totally lacking in a good refreshing scent. It has kind of a heavy clove type scent. I thought it would be more like Old Spice of a few years ago, which I liked. Also, it does not last very long. Maybe that is a good thing. I would not buy again.

Spill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product was fine-however as I noted,about 20% spilled from looe caps.Wrote back a few weeks ago,sent pictures(a joke) haven't gotten response.

Aubrey Organics, Men s Stock, ater shave spice island