My skin is so soft and acne free!

Posted by 4821205966129930578 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although this is for men, I have been using it on my acne-prone skin. I am a fan of Aubrey because the ingredients are all natural, and I find success with intensive moisturizing. Using men's skincare is a secret of mine - because men have to deal with daily shaving, their moisturizers are designed to soothe irritation and prevent blemishes. This product certainly does that! I have had clear skin since using it, and when I use at night, my wrinkles are not visible the next day. This little thing packs a punch! I definitely will be re-purchasing.

Aubrey Organics Men's Moisturiser

Posted by FreyaFran on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because I caught the super sale on this product and thinking why not try men's moisturiser. I love it on first use, smell goods and it is very light, non oily, suitable for tropical country here. It adsorb well into the skin. Good for day use.

The classic, good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics is an all time classic value for me. My husband says is really light and extremely pleasant to wear with a great non oily finish. First time that he uses his moisturiser every day instead of using it just after shaving.

Very problematic smell

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this lotion is intense and problematic

5 Star Product!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Goes on smoothly leaving your skin refreshed. Highly recommended adding the Men's Stock Pine Deodorant along with the shaving cream. Superb product!

My husband loves it

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I order this for my husband who is very particular about not having harmful chemicals in his skincare. He is very pleased with the product - nice texture, absorbs quickly and does not leave greasy residual on the skin. Just note that it is more suitable for summer than winter - we live in Australia.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite good face cream, absorbs quickly and moisturises just fine

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2485964 on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great natural product! Is very manly. My husband loves it.

My husband love this.

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

He wear this 5 times. He enjoy this moisturizer.

La preferida de mi chico

Posted by 4870986275188133428 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Él tiene la piel de la cara complicada (mixta con zonas muy secas y tendencia a irritarse y descamarse) y esta crema le nutre sin darle grasa. Ha repetido con ella despúes de probar la de bulldog