Help

Mrs. Begley from Fl.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product and several other city rhythms for my 20 year old son and he absolutely loves them. Wonderful men's organic products.

Husband loves it!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this stuff, and I love how natural it is. Aubrey Organics is a great company!

Good natural face scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good natural face scrub. My only knock is that consistency is slightly runny.

Gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Purchased as a gift for my boyfriend who has a very heavy beard and has trouble with ingrown hairs after shaving. He's still having some trouble, but think he's probably not using it often enough. Men! LOL Smells nice.

Worse smell ever

Posted by RonEvanstonIL on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I thought the fragrance would be natural and the product of highest quality. I was wrong on both accounts. The fragrance was awful and smelled like stale plastic. I was expecting fresh cedar and sandalwood, but instead it was too nasty to even use. And the product wasn't mixed well. There are no instructions stating that shaking before use is necessary, but the product was not consistent. I will not use and recommend you look at other products. Let me know if you find one.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The feel is so gentle, and so is the scent. Not too many scrub particles. Just the right amount. The skin on my face feels squeaky clean afterwards.

Leaves skin smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this a couple times a week. Love the texture. Leaves my skin feeling smooth.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

amazing scrub. soft, not too harsh, cleans well without drying.

Yulia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my boyfriend. He likes it. I tryed it some times and I like it too. Don't damage the skin. Cleans well.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The contents of the tube I got was rather runny. That aside, I find that this face scrub is effective for controlling acne.

1 2