Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was never one for scrubs until I got this as a gift, I always used soap. Makes a huge difference! My skin no longer gets tight and dry, this is a fabulous product.

Average Face Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Aubrey Face Scrub does provide some mechanical exfoliation, however the granules are too large, not well concentrated, and therefore more scratchy than mildly abrasive. I found it made some more sensitive areas of my face too red and irritated, not badly so, just more than I like. The scent was unremarkable. I did use a facial cleanser after this as my face didn't feel clean after using the Aubrey.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Skin feels great. Do not have to use moisturizer after this one. The best scrub for men I've ever used.

Great product, strong smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Positive: - Very effective scrub, really opens up pores for a good shave prep. - Suitable for sensitive skin - Natural and organic Negatives: - Strong smelling (like pine air freshener) - Product separation seems to be an issue, I had to shake it a few times - Pricey

andyj

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

worth buying

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very Good!

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it. My face feels great after this product

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for men

Quality skin care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey face scrub doesn't irritate my sensitive skin in the dry New England winter weather.

Not just for men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle with sensitive skin but effective at the same time, I love the herbal smell even though I'm a woman.

1 2