Very Impressive!

Posted by KoolKatt on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just LoVe Aubrey Organics.. this tonic feels great on the scalp and leaves hair soft and nourished. Smells amazing and loaded with a ton of fantastic herbs and essential oils. Since using this product daily I have noticed “new” growth along my temple/hair line.. therefore I highly recommend it to others! (BTW I am female;)

SCALP STIMULATOR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My male companion has been using this product for years. This product does not contain chemicals and stimulates the scalp. My male campanion strongly believes that the use of this product has slowed down his hair loss significantly.

Feels good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant tonic, which makes my hair feel nice. No idea if it has any real long-term effect, though.

scalp issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works really well to prevent scalp itching. I have had problems MANY years with my scalp & nothing seems to work except for this stuff. Even been to doctors & they didn't do didley. The only drawback is white stuff in your hair after a couple of days.

Бред! /Strange!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Шампунь, кондиционер и тоник из ОДНОЙ СЕРИИ имеют совершенно РАЗНЫЕ ЗАПАХИ! Ну, и про эффективность ничего сказать не могу, но волосы после него быстрее жирнятся. Shampoo, conditioner and tonic from the SAME SERIES have very DIFFERENT SMELLS! Oh, and about the effectiveness can not say anything, but the hair after it faster bold.

no result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use this long enough but it didn't seem to do much...

Easy to use !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this for my husband, as he would like to thicken his hair in order to be able to run without a hat again. The spray feature is great, as I see him daily go "pss, pss, pss " with the sprayer, and then 'rub, rub, rub" with his hands. It takes 30 seconds 2x a day, by the computer, and by his TV, and his hair is definitely more thick. Some thin hair has become normal hair, so far so good. It smells pleasant, and feels non-toxic. What more can I say - thanks iHerb.

Great scalp product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years. I am very happy iherb is carrying this again. I keep my hair very short, so I find that managing my scalp is now more important than my hair. This propduct keep my scalp from drying out, even with a hat on or in the sun. I've looked around and this is the best.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

na labai padejo napsakysiu, bet nepablogejo, pleiskanų neatsirado.Malonaus kvapo, ilgam uzteko.

Excellent scalp protector

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent scalp spray that nourishes the scalp providing essential nutrients to the scalp/hair follicles. Great also for guys who shave their heads as this acts as a light moisturizing mist as well as providing protection for the scalp when it is constantly exposed to the environment.

1 2 3