good for thick curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my boyfriend, but I tried it and decided to keep it for myself! I have long-ish thick curly hair and it works great! It provides a decent amount of structure, without making my hair crunchy. I have tried a LOT of products and they either have too much or too little hold for my thick curly hair. Don't let the "man's line" marketing fool you--you will not smell like a man! I also have tried the Aubrey Organics Mandarin Hair Jelly and I do not like it as much as this product.

our favorite for short, coarse hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My fiance loves this product for styling his short, coarse hair. It holds his hair in place without creating the "wet look", and it doesn't flake as the day progresses. I had been bugging him for years to stop using hair "glues" and hard hold gels, but he wouldn't give them up until he found this product. Now he can't imagine getting ready each morning without it! I love the results.

Great hold, smells good too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been using the same $2 drugstore hair gel for years and I finally convinced him to try something more natural since he uses it every day. This one had good reviews so we tried this and he loves it. It holds his hair well so he can spike it and we agree that we prefer the manly scent of this one over the bubble-gum smell of the cheap "chemical" gel he used to use.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell , the gel is realy easy to rub and it doesnt leave residue or anything , it doesnt make the hair like stone and thats good , it makes it a little hard so if you want to make a crazy hair style and run up the wind this is not for you.

Nice and great INCI

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My boy loves this hair gel, it smells nice and doesn´t fix too strong.

Light fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for stuff with lighter or no fragrance as heavy fragrance bugs me. I like this stuff, it's pretty tolerable and it works great.

Pleasing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, cool product that was described Arrival was also comfortably good that the mail is doing the best too to have that high level transport !! A good as a time limit especially when it comes to hair and normal hair

Good gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good hold

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thick, dense, wavy, and hard to control. Have been using this product daily for over two weeks and it holds very well. Maybe put a little extra if it doesn't hold well for you. It smells like an old barber product but I actually like the smell. I haven't noticed any flaking like other customers did.

Very nice gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gel is absolutely 5 stars . Good smell , nice wet look and mostly does not stick !

1 2 3 4