Help

DO NOT buy this product if you don't like ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... smelling like a insecticide!! Horrible smelling product, and I mean _smelling_ as it has no scent! I repeat, do not buy this even if it would be the last deodorant on planet Earth! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

BEST I'VE FOUND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so sick of the pasty, white gummy deodorants that stain your shirts. I've been using this for 6 years and no more yellow underarms on my shirts. Goes on clean, alcohol base, smells manly. I wanted a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. 4 pumps under each pit in summer and 3 under each pit in winter.

Causes bronchial irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is pleasant but strong. Unfortunately it spreads to the air and causes bronchial irritation and made me cough. I cannot use the product and will not order again.

Smell is way too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant smells way to strong

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent smell and completely natural -- most so-called 'natural' deodorants are everything but natural -- this one is for real. It was a bit difficult to win my husband over as he hates sweaty, smelly armpits, but even he admits it works better than his conventional deodorant.

One of the best

Posted by jayzou on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sweat as much as the next guy, but some guys smell more than others. Luckily I'm not one of them, but if you're looking for a great deodorant that has a manly scent and is natural, then look no further. I, however, can care less about a deodorant absorbing my sweat, because that's an unnatural process to your body's defense mechanism. So I love to sweat but also smell nice, and this is perfect for that.

Awesome!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best deodorant I've used. Smells masculine (but not too much), works for many hours and is all natural. The scent is awesome!

great buy,puts they others to shame

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great without the bad chemicals that others have

Awesome scent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my brother's birthday, he absolutely loves the scent! Stays on all day. I bought it along with the Men's Stock daily moisturizer and the Men's Stock north woods shaving cream. Great combo & highly recommend it to any man's daily routine!

I love this why is it discontinued?..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase