DO NOT buy this product if you don't like ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... smelling like a insecticide!! Horrible smelling product, and I mean _smelling_ as it has no scent! I repeat, do not buy this even if it would be the last deodorant on planet Earth! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

BEST I'VE FOUND

Posted by Reviewer1056942 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so sick of the pasty, white gummy deodorants that stain your shirts. I've been using this for 6 years and no more yellow underarms on my shirts. Goes on clean, alcohol base, smells manly. I wanted a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. 4 pumps under each pit in summer and 3 under each pit in winter.

Smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer2058211 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant smells way to strong

Causes bronchial irritation

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is pleasant but strong. Unfortunately it spreads to the air and causes bronchial irritation and made me cough. I cannot use the product and will not order again.

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent smell and completely natural -- most so-called 'natural' deodorants are everything but natural -- this one is for real. It was a bit difficult to win my husband over as he hates sweaty, smelly armpits, but even he admits it works better than his conventional deodorant.

One of the best

Posted by jayzou on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sweat as much as the next guy, but some guys smell more than others. Luckily I'm not one of them, but if you're looking for a great deodorant that has a manly scent and is natural, then look no further. I, however, can care less about a deodorant absorbing my sweat, because that's an unnatural process to your body's defense mechanism. So I love to sweat but also smell nice, and this is perfect for that.

Good One

Posted by Reviewer3329028 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sharp outdoorsy pine wood scent. Stronger and has more character than the North Woods aftershave. I like this one a lot.

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my hubby loves it! i like it too.

Great deodarant

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good deodorant, the initial scent may be a little overpowering but it quickly fades and you will have a subtle pine scent under your arms all day. It has a manly scent.

wasnt sure

Posted by Reviewer2009440 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but man i am totally happy with the natural smell my new favorite