Don't get disappointed, if .......!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't get disappointed if you are a big fan of foam. It says cream and it really does mean it. It will not create even a little foam. I got disappointed at the first time since I am accustomed to foam. But I think I like it now. It will make the skin smoother and get the job done as all other brands in the market. You can just give a shot.... Really good product!!!

Stings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband. I'm very fond of all of the other Aubrey products that I use. Unfortunately, my husband used it only one time. He said that it made his face sting.

Just as good as North Woods scent

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using the North Woods scent from Aubrey for years, and just wanted to mix it up. Works and smells great!

Kissable face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband says this is the best shaving cream ever.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. I have been using this product for a year now and it is perfect for sensitive skin.

Moisturizing

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this one for my husband. He is used to a foaming formulation so it took a couple shaves to get used to the cream. It is highly moisturizing and leaves skin very soft to touch. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

works great, don't love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey products, and this is no exception. I'm just not a big fan of the smell. But this one smells better than the North Woods, which smells like pine air freshener.

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good on gel glides razor does not cause irritation! Favorite brand of her husband, has re-take! Recommend.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Of the natural shaving creams I've tried, this one is the best. It's ww orth the little extra it costs compared to the others. Nice scent too.

So happy it came back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband's favorite shaving cream- he loves the smell and the performance and I love the ingredients! :)

1 2 3 4