Don't get disappointed, if .......!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2117366 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't get disappointed if you are a big fan of foam. It says cream and it really does mean it. It will not create even a little foam. I got disappointed at the first time since I am accustomed to foam. But I think I like it now. It will make the skin smoother and get the job done as all other brands in the market. You can just give a shot.... Really good product!!!

Stings

Posted by Reviewer2516546 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband. I'm very fond of all of the other Aubrey products that I use. Unfortunately, my husband used it only one time. He said that it made his face sting.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2205961 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. I have been using this product for a year now and it is perfect for sensitive skin.

Kissable face

Posted by Reviewer1922796 on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband says this is the best shaving cream ever.

Just as good as North Woods scent

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using the North Woods scent from Aubrey for years, and just wanted to mix it up. Works and smells great!

works great, don't love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey products, and this is no exception. I'm just not a big fan of the smell. But this one smells better than the North Woods, which smells like pine air freshener.

Moisturizing

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this one for my husband. He is used to a foaming formulation so it took a couple shaves to get used to the cream. It is highly moisturizing and leaves skin very soft to touch. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good on gel glides razor does not cause irritation! Favorite brand of her husband, has re-take! Recommend.

Smooth shaving

Posted by Reviewer2402229 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband really likes this shaving cream

Not just for men~~~Ladies

Posted by Reviewer1275568 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great shaving product. I bought for my guy,which I really love also for my legs...so smooth and soft. Works well with any electric shaver....

1 2 3 4