Help

Good Shaving Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream softens my beard and soothes my skin. It doesn't foam like aerosol creams, but it actually works better. It has a strong aroma, and some people don't like patchouli, which this cream includes, but the scent doesn't last too long.

BEST SHAVING CREAM EVER USED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

please bring it back!

THE BEST SMELL FOR MEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i absolutely love the way this cream smells. After my husband shaves I shower him with kisses, he has to fight me off to get out the door for work! I wish he could bathe in it. Spicy, warm, sexy, manly. My husband also says it gives a better, smoother shave than commercial creams.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tom's of Maine discontinued their shave cream so we bought Aubrey instead. My husband likes it but not as much as the Tom's. The scent is a bit strong.

My husband loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Said it was better than anything he tried even not natural! Wish the'll bring it to stock again!

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my husband....He LOVES it! So do I but for other reasons! He gets an extremely close shave...no razor rash....and keeps his skin hydrated! I love the smell...so does he...but its hard to let him leave after he has shaved!! Ha ha he will only use this product from now on! Thanx!

Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Spice Island Shave Cream, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its ok

Aubrey Organics Shave Cream Spice Island

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shave cream has a lot of menthol in it. If you like that, you will like this product.

Aubrey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the arom, but can´t use this cream alone, must use before the usual cream.

Don't like the scent so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My partner doesn't seem to like it as much as the Weleda one

1 2