the best smell

Posted by jennypenny on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i swear my skin has improved so much. very moisturizing. when i wear it i feel like it hides my wrinkles. smell is to die for the best smell i've ever had in a moisturizer.

Have used it for years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this one in the morning - did a review on the Rosa Mosqueta Might Cream by Aubrey Organics, which I use at night. I have used the Green Tea moisturizer for many years as I have very sensitive skin, reddens easily, and I have found that all of Aubrey's products work well for me. But, this one has a lot of anti-red, anti-inflamatory herbs which is great for sensitive skin. Another one that I will not stop using!

nice texture, shame about the PABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer has a nice texture, a smell that's difficult to like. Unfortunately the SPF in the product is a PABA, even regular cosmetic companies stopped using this years ago because of the allergic reactions it can cause.

Not a favourite...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Protection is ok but cons are; smells awful, consistency is not good and it contains PABA...

Nice Moisturizing Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Amazing

Posted by SonyaWorley on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so wonderful. it doesn't clog pores and feels amazing. I have used it for years. and it feels great knowing you are not putting poison on your face!!

Moisturizing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this at a local health food store. I was looking for an all natural product that would help my teens with acne. One of the employees recommended a tea tree soap that will clear up the skin, but the down side was that it dried out your skin. So she also recommended this moisturizer. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. Have never found another moisturizing cream that even compares to this one.

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great and quick shipping

Like like like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best product i have

perfect moisturizing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect cream for such a little price!Thaks Aubrey!

1 2 3 4