Have used it for years!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this one in the morning - did a review on the Rosa Mosqueta Might Cream by Aubrey Organics, which I use at night. I have used the Green Tea moisturizer for many years as I have very sensitive skin, reddens easily, and I have found that all of Aubrey's products work well for me. But, this one has a lot of anti-red, anti-inflamatory herbs which is great for sensitive skin. Another one that I will not stop using!

the best smell

Posted by jennypenny on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i swear my skin has improved so much. very moisturizing. when i wear it i feel like it hides my wrinkles. smell is to die for the best smell i've ever had in a moisturizer.

nice texture, shame about the PABA

Posted by Reviewer1902866 on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer has a nice texture, a smell that's difficult to like. Unfortunately the SPF in the product is a PABA, even regular cosmetic companies stopped using this years ago because of the allergic reactions it can cause.

Not a favourite...

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Protection is ok but cons are; smells awful, consistency is not good and it contains PABA...

Great

Posted by Reviewer1980647 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a less expensive moisturizer with natural ingredients, (my other one was 50 dollars!) and stumbled upon this here on iherb. After a week or so of use, my skin feels/looks great. Highly recommended!

Perfect for daily use

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a natural moisturizer with SPF. This looks a little weird at first (green and oily), but it feels great and really does seem to soften my skin. I'll keep using it.

a wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes skin smooth and soft while protecting from UVB--great stuff!

A favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This feels a bit greasy going on but it isn't. Leaves the skin feeling well moisturized and I like the SPF 15 factor. The green color took me aback a first sight but it absorbs into the skin beautifully.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does not feel greasy. Keeps skin supple. Good value. All of the Aubrey products are great.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3191391 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great daily moisturizer. it is one of the few organic face sunscreen lotions that has great ingredients. No parabens...great texture and leaves face soft.

1 2 3 4