Dry SKin Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do like Aubrey Products but don't feel this cream is enough for my face. I would need another product with it.

NOT my Aubrey!! SO disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I popped on here to review the product that I've used for years and since many companies are are changing formulas and using cheaper, lower quality ingredients I looked at the current ingredients on this product - completely different! The base used to be a coconut fatty acid cream and there was no alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Now the first ingredient is cetyl alcohol. The base is alcohol and glycerin and a bunch of derivatives thereof. I specifically bought this cream because of the fact it did not have forms of alcohol (which smooth, but then dry and irritate my skin) and because of the quality ingredients it had. I'm very disappointed in Aubrey and will have to look for another product when my stash of the old formula runs out. Gee, why didn't they just raise the price! In fact, it looks like they did on top of changing the formula. Shame!

This product saved my legs!

Posted by quakerorts on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from eczema on my lower legs for several years. I tried many different creams and oils, which kept in in check but never 100%. I finally went to a doctor who gave me two prescriptions, one steroid ointment and one cream. Both were $50 each. It greatly improved my legs but I didn't want to keep using these unnatural products, especially since they didn't 100% solve my problem. My fiancee had a bottle of this Rosa Mosqueta cream, so I tried it. I immediately noticed a difference and today my legs are 100% clear! You use very little of this cream so $13 a bottle is a bargain. I sure hope they never stop making this!

Great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product daily for 4 years now and have found that it gives me NO problems with allergies that have appeared in my senior years. It also is very light and I find that when I wash my face there is much less build-up to wash off. Of course, a little goes a long way. I love the soft scent.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is wonderful, but it is too moisturizing for my skin for the summer. It should be great for the winter months. My skin felt so moisturized and soft the next morning. Dry skin ladies will love it!

The Best Moisturizing Cream EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. I have very dry skin and during the winter, my skin flakes constantly. I haven't had more than a few random flakes since I started using this. I also takes very little to get good coverage. It's really amazing. I highly recommend it! Finally I found something that works in the winter!

Terrific

Posted by PinkOveralls on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizing cream did what other lotions have failed to do for me -- treat some very dry, cracked skin on my fingers. It really helped the healing. It's thick, rich, and has a pleasant honey/almond scent that doesn't linger longer than you want.

Mostly good but.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

leaves my face sticky instead of smooth, even many hours later. I do like the smell, texture, consistency, etc. just not the stickiness. I'll look for another product next time.

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice cream, but it is not really nourishing, so not my first choice for dry skin issues. I find the scent somewhat overwhelming.

Love lost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics lotions and conditioners are no longer the same and I do not like the change. I would rather have paid more for the original ingredients. It's heartbreaking to have my favorite products no longer the same.