Best thing that ever happened to my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing. Melts into the skin and helps with all inflammation problems. I break out easily with lotions and this one is perfect. I love the subtle herbal scent as well! I have combination skin that can go from very oily (when weather is humid) to very dry and uncomfortable. This just works on every zone. like magic! My skin feels great, supple, refreshed. HIGHLY recommended.

Great for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is moisturizing, but not oily. Has been great for my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin!

Moisturizer helps minimize red tint.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my sensitive dry skin that is prone to minor breakouts.

Wonderful facial moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a facial moisturizer and it really does the job well. I have extremely sensitive skin but I have no problems with this one. It's fragrance-free too.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is moisturizing but not too much for my oily skin. The great thing about this lotion is the seabuckthorn. I use all kinds of seabuckthorn products, including Aubrey's seabuckthorn mask, and it makes my skin look so young and dewy. Can't say enough good about it.

Daily Use lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion because its light and makes my skin feel great. No oily residue and can use very small amount to do the job even in dead of winter here in the Midwest.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful facial moisturizer. The gold tint covers red areas well, but does not feel heavy or greasy.

Smells like raw pumkin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

May get a 'filmy' residue left behind if too much is used (easy enough to blend in though). Looks & smells like raw pumkin (it must be the cucumber in it). Doesn't irritate my skin or cause break-outs like most products, but it seems to dry it out where I now seem to have more 'dry' sky than I ever have before. I definitely don't battle with oily skin anymore which isn't a bad deal.

Saved my sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and keratosis pilaris on top of it. This and the facial cleanser has almost eliminated my breakouts and my KP. It's also helped with redness. I love this stuff!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

scaly dandruff on my face around eye browns and hair line is pretty much gone. Also using Sea Buckthorn oil internally via omega 7 a product by New Chapter you carry as well as Aubrey organics Sea Buckthorn skin care bar and Weleda Sea Buckthorn body oil. All very help for dermatitis.