Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

But remember it's not tear free so be sure to have your kiddo close their eyes when rinsing (tear free formulas work by adding numbing agents :()

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

disappointed this only scored 3 on the ewg skin deep database - hope iherb will stock some of the other brands that score better! Also, am put off by the strong scent.

love it for the kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wish it had a no tears formula, so you have to be careful not to get in the eyes.

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo to wash my eyes with each morning and night. I had major eye surgery in 2009 and the doctor told me to wash my eyes with natural baby shampoo, I tried another one first which didn't help, then tried Aubrey. It works wonderfully, I won't be without it. It took away the scratchiness in my eye and is very soothing. Of course you need to keep your eyes closed when you wash them.

have a great effect on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a great effect on skin moisturizing The almond flavor kids love this too

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Patiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nuostabus šampūnas vaikams: sudėtis puiki, kvapas neerzinantis, skalsus, putoja. Naudojame jau antrą buteliuką ir naudosime ateityje. Tiesa, jį naudojame ir kaip šampūną ir kaip kūno prausiklį.

Aubrey Organics Baby Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lovely odor and mild - not tear free; much gentler than Burt's Bees baby shampoo, which I find to be very harsh.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells very well, gives poor foam, cleans normally. A good product, but hair conditioner is needed.

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually love aubrey products, but this one is only ok. Didn't lather very well. I know it lathers better with a bit more water on hair but hard to do this with the kids. Also, not too keen on the NOT no tears factor. I would not buy this again.

1 2 3 4