Great product

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this mask for couple of years now and I ma not planning to stop using it. Everything is great about it: generous size, lasts for a long time, cleans pores, do not irritate skin, good packaging, pleasant fragrance, no "bad" ingridients. Make sure you wash it off with a warm water not cold or it won't come off easy. I use it after sauna every time I go and it works even better. I lso apply it before I take a shower and remove it at the end of it. What I like the most about this mask is that it doen'r get dry on your face. I am not a huge fan of clay masks that get dry. It irritates my skin. I will just add that my skin is oily with enlarged pores. This musk helps to keep my skin clean and happy. I highly recommend it!

Great product

Posted by rach241 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been wanting to try this product since I love all the other Aubrey Organic products and this has proven to work great too. I love how it really cleans your pores.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey products are wonderful and this mask is not drying but cleans the skin well.

Really like it...

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far, I've used this mask only twice but I really like how it makes my skin feel. The mask isn't too clay-like which I was hoping, it's more moist and doesn't dry. It does however, make my skin soft after rinsing and calms down any irritation. It will take me a while to finish the tube as a little goes a long way.

feels nice

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, i really like the mask. leaves my skin feeling nice.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2038762 on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it`s tender, mild and not-drying. Makes skin more clean. I use it and like it))

Good

Posted by Freederika on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

gentle cleansing mask fit even for sensitive skin. excellent!

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Masque à l'argile qui ne sèche pas, est assez onctueux, sens bon, un plaisir à utiliser, bon rapport qualité prix

très bon masque pour les peaux mixtes

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'aime beaucoup ce masque très agréable à utiliser. Son gros point positif : il ne sèche pas durant la pose et la peau ne tiraille donc pas. J'ai en effet horreur des masques qui sèchent et qui nous donnent l'impression d'avoir du plâtre séché sur le visage! Celui-ci aide la peau à rester nette et réduit les brillances. Attention néanmoins à sa texture très liquide.

Very good mask