Avarage product!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It will not be like in one colour, will be sticky and will dissapear very soon. You can find better in iherb.

Nice color, but VERY sheer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this color, but unfortunately it's way too sheer for me (my lips are pretty red, so this doesn't do much difference). I'm not a great fan of the fragrance either, so I'm pretty sure I will not order this product again.

nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a really nice lipgloss. the color is kinda dark, but it is pretty sheer, so it works for me. it smells very strongly like strawberry, which i could see being off-putting though. i find it tolerable.

really pretty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my sister for her birthday and she swears it's why this guy she's had a huge crush on asked her out. It adds subtle color and shine and looks really natural. Now I need to order some for me to keep.

high quality product, easy to apply and safe for your lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics, Natural Lips, Sheer Tint, Ruby Frost, 7 g is a high quality product, easy to apply and safe for your lips and the nevironment!

Nice, but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice sheer lipgloss. The staying power is so-so, the color is orangish red, I would say.The color is wearable, but not fashionable. Anyway, it's much healthier than luxe products, so I would say, that I recommend the product, but find your color first.

Great sheer light color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, non-sticky feel, doesn't last long though, but that what chemical glosses do, so I've no problem re-applying as necessary

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The natural lip sheer tint is pretty good and I like it because it is organic but it is nothing to write home about. It does the job but there is nothing special about it. On the other hand, iherb is a wonderful store and they ship so very fast...outstanding service.

Soft lips

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Color is something between dark red and orange. Sheer and looks naturally with nice shimmer. I like feel my lips soft and protect in the winter with it. Smell very light.

Make-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't wear make-up. This gloss is sweet flavored, lightly coats lips to feel moist, and color-enhancement helps me feel a little brighter in the afternoon.