Avarage product!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It will not be like in one colour, will be sticky and will dissapear very soon. You can find better in iherb.

Nice color, but VERY sheer

Posted by Reviewer1082280 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this color, but unfortunately it's way too sheer for me (my lips are pretty red, so this doesn't do much difference). I'm not a great fan of the fragrance either, so I'm pretty sure I will not order this product again.

nice color

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a really nice lipgloss. the color is kinda dark, but it is pretty sheer, so it works for me. it smells very strongly like strawberry, which i could see being off-putting though. i find it tolerable.

high quality product, easy to apply and safe for your lips

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics, Natural Lips, Sheer Tint, Ruby Frost, 7 g is a high quality product, easy to apply and safe for your lips and the nevironment!

really pretty

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my sister for her birthday and she swears it's why this guy she's had a huge crush on asked her out. It adds subtle color and shine and looks really natural. Now I need to order some for me to keep.

recommend...

Posted by Reviewer1114650 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It gives my lip nice red color , great smell. I would buy more for my mother and friends :)

Make-up

Posted by Reviewer3359881 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't wear make-up. This gloss is sweet flavored, lightly coats lips to feel moist, and color-enhancement helps me feel a little brighter in the afternoon.

Soft lips

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Color is something between dark red and orange. Sheer and looks naturally with nice shimmer. I like feel my lips soft and protect in the winter with it. Smell very light.

Gone in 60 seconds

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely color, nice scent, but it's gone very fast. I know lip gloss isn't lipstick and it wears off a lot quicker. But with this product it is really fast!

SO SO

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's organic, but it doesn't last long and the taste is not so good.