Really nice

Posted by naturellen on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The color of this lip gloss is something of a berry pink and by adding more layers the color can be darkened so the color can be adjusted from really light and sheer to darker berry pink shade. It is almost like a thick lip balm so it is really pleasent to wear. Some color remains in the lips when the lip gloss has disappered. The lip gloss moisturizes and does not dry the lips. The scent is mild strawberry.

Beautiful color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lip gloss has the most beautiful rose tine; like you've just been kissed. I was surprised at how evenly it went on and it doesn't feel sticky at all; just wish it lasted a little longer!

Light and natural

Posted by scatterbrained on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's my second package of this lip tint. When it arrived for the first time I was confused about the colour - the liquid in a bottle looks really dark, dark cherry-aubergine shade, I would say. But when applying it on the lips it is rather transparent, gives a very natural look, just brightens lips in a visible but natural way. Of course, it is possible to brighten them more by applying 2 or 3 layers. Tint gives a very natural sensation, is not greasy or sticky, and very light; I almost don't feel it on the lips. It does not last very long, but I did not expect an 'extra hold' from such natural product.

:D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was Loyal to this product for couple of years for sure! I LOVE tha colour, I do think it will sute to anyone who is up for looking Natural and beautiful! If u put a second layer of this product then ur lips will be more shiny. The only thing is it doesnt stay for very long but to me, it is not that bad (I am happy even about this bit). For me the best thing is that it looks very Natural and even in a yummy way ;) plus it is chemical free. :)) x

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Little bit too red for me, but no stress to wear.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Flavorless and I like that. Color doesn't hold as long as some, but it's low toxicity makes it worth it.

Aubrey Organics , Natural Lips, Sheer Tint, Sheer Pink, 7 g

Posted by Finland on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana huulikiilto

Best Gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. There's nothing chemical about the way it feels or tasts. I have very fair skin, and the color is perfect (more light red than pink). It's not sticky, but it doesn't stay on more than a few hours either. Very shiny.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my daughter. She seems to like it.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product from Aubrey Organics. Doesn't dry my lips out like some brands do.

1 2 3