Very unique!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I quite enjoy this unique, mild, calming, gentle and seaweed-jellylike Aubrey Organics Sea Soap Shower Wash. I personally fancy to use this as a washing-off facial cleaner especially. Because it's gently massage-able, and its gentle cooling effect remains... It is very mild for my sensitive dry skin. I feel as it won't be dried as normal soap even when I rinse with warm water. Funny thing is, this soap originally doesn't make any bubbles at all (The first time I felt as a bit weird tho...! Especially with hard water.), but it seems it can clean every pores deeply by its natural stickiness of seaweed jelly instead... very unique! Keep it in your regular stocks pls. Thank you.

SuRi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact this is a natural and organic product. I like the product, but do not like the consistency. It is a bit too "slimy" for me. I will try another Aubrey product, but not this one.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for years on my face. Rinses clean, not drying, no tightness. I have found, for me, the easiest way is to use a small natural sponge. I use the dry sponge to dip into jar, to put product on, then I wet the sponge to lather and clean. This solves the one reviewers comment of not liking the texture/slippery feel. This also eliminates contaminating the product with fingers or getting water into the jar.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It washes good, doesn't dry my skin, but I don't like the smell and the box is not as shown in the picture.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Soft, moisturizing and smells wonderful. Love it!

perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it on my face and i love it!!best product ever

Really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

exfoliates really well

not that I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

quite nice. I love the fact that this is organic product,but nothing more.

Not What I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought that this soap would peform better than it did. Just didn't give me the "clean" feeling that I was looking for.