So Sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is hard to spread evenly and is very sticky. Sand sticks everywhere. Also, it is skin-colored and stained my beach towel. Will not buy again!

wic

Posted by wicked on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great consistence- not thick or sticky. Easy to apply and with mild tropical scent. Love it!

Sticky

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is too sticky, even an hour after it's been on my face it still feels sticky and I have to use an oil control powder to cover up the stickiness. Of course, the powder has no problem adhering. As for the scent, I can't call it tropical, don't really like it but it doesn't bother me much either. I will continue using this since I like the ingredients in it but I won't buy it again. Luckily, I bought it on sale, so no harm done.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I adore this sunscreen. It is free of any harmful ingredients. The texture is smooth and absorbes very well.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the soft and tender tropical scent of this product. I apply to my face 15 minutes before going out in the sun. i think it's perfect for summer.

Very nice

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is natural and safe, for use by the whole family. It is a nice and light product, and has a natural fragrance from essential oils. I do wish it had a higher SPF so may order the Badger one next time. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nice

Posted by alesedw on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice

First sunscreen from iherb

Posted by odereviews on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sunscreen product I have bought from iHerb. Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Active Lifestyles, Tropical Scent Sunscreen could use more liquid texture. Now it's bit too stickly and hard to spread. Add some coconut oil to the mixture to make it more spreadable. I'm gonna test more suncreens this summer. I didn't even know before I saw this product on sale, that iherb has a wide selection of sunscreens. :)

A Little sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice ingredients, but found a bit too sticky, plus I prefer a higher SPF

Not bad but not the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I applied this for the first time I tough "Well, this feels... sticky!" But when it dried (after a while) it was like protection layer and made my skin smoother. Scent isn't really tropical, but something in between.