Help

EWG - one of the most safe sunscreens

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Guaranteed no-nano sunscreen. I like the fact it's unscented. It's not greasy, absorbs easily and doesn't leave white traces. It leaves your skin a bit chalky to the touch. I will reorder for sure. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Great sunscreen - low toxicity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this product from the Environmental Working Groups review list of sunscreens. They rate them on their toxicity and this has worked great for me.

Natural & safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product that has very few harmful chemicals, safe and natural. It contains high concentration of zinc oxide which is the best physical sunblock available in the market. Although the texture is a bit thick, you need to put some moisturizing cream on to the face first, that makes the sunscreen easier to spread over the face. I dont want to waste it so I mix it with Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Oh-So-Soft Lotion with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 m) also purchased from Iherb. The result is amazing! The ratio is 1 : 1 and easier to spread over the face. Its non greasy and easier to apply over the face. You may also mix the sunscreen with other cream.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mainly due to all the great reviews it had. I'm very disappointed. It is so difficult to apply this product, it doesn't blend well into the skin, and leaves a visible white cast. I've used other sunscreen that leave a very light white cast, but once rubbed into the skin that disappears. Not with this product. It is very thick (however, it isn't oily). Perhaps using it on the face is not its intended purpose, so I will use it on my arms and legs in the summer

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Noce smell, not white on skin, good for all my family from 1 year old to 32

Love it.

Posted by Motrena on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for kids. You put it once on them and it stays and protects them for hours.

No repito!

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un bloqueador increiblemente pegajoso y es muy difícil esparcirlo por la piel y deja un aspecto blanquecino porque no se absorbe rápidamente. No lo recomiendo para piel grasa o para climas cálidos, ya que al empezar a sudar queda más pegajosa la piel. Por otra parte no tiene un olor molesto pero tampoco es rico.

Good natural ingredients

Posted by Viktorija on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cream because of the natural ingredients, and because it is one of the most safe creams, as indicated EWG!

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good composition, a little watery, smells nice citrus. After the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Does it's job well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I went on a trip recently and had the chance to use this sunscreen. It stays on well and keeps me protected. The cousins were getting burnt, but I had a nice tan ;D