Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer2951538 on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended Sea Buckthorn Soap to help heal and prevent my teenage son’s acne. So I researched the product and decided that Aubrey Organics had good reviews and coupled with a good value. I decided to order two bars as I too have mild acne associated with my menstrual cycle. My goodness, I love this soap. My skin is soft, smells great and looks wonderful. Being a teen, my son does not always use the soap and we see the difference when he fails to use it. This soap is a cheap investment for clear skin. Even if you just want to try it to see if it works for you, it’s very inexpensive.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, smells nice, noticed an improvement in my Keratosis Pilaris but not enough to purchase again. Started using other natural soaps (sulfate free) and coconut oil after showering, no lotions or other soaps & I have been Keratosis Pilaris free for months. Anyone with KP should try coconut oil!!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

So far it seems to be helping with my Keratosis Pilaris.

luxurious soap

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Creamy, rich lather, leaves a nice emollient feeling. Lovely orange color. smells strongly of sandalwood, so beware if you don't like that smell. good value--lasts for ages if you keep it dry.

gentle, effective cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3162339 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've long used Aubrey Organics products. Sea Buckthorn bath bar is gentle, effective, and smells good, too

Cleans Your Face?

Posted by maktub on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It cleans you face. That's all I got from it. The smell isn't bad. The lather isn't bad. But I used it hoping to get the same results I do from the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn soap, only less pricey. Needless to say, I was disappointed. My skin just didn't respond to it in the same way - it was like a normal soap. That said, it wasn't bad, but it didn't take away acne, acne scars or in general, any scars and it didn't even my skin tone.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1703895 on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap is a great moisturizer and has a clean herbal scent. I am using it in combination with other Sea Buckthorn products in hopes to clear my KP up.

Using it for KP

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my keratosis pilaris - seems to have helped a bit but time will tell how much it will help clear up the dreaded KP. Lasts about a month if using it once a day. Pleasant smell. will re-order.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1705652 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it made my face itch and i started to get a rash after 2 uses

Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn with Sandalwood Soap

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love it... It is organic and my very very sensitive skin has NO reaction to it. It is gentle and lasts. It's not the cheapest but I got it on sale at iherb and the price was right!!!