Changed formula, drying!! Don't buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years and it was perfect! Not any more. Very drying!!!

Too greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although is says it's for all hair types, this product is extremely heavy and greasy - more like mayonaise. I wouldn't recommend for anything but very dry hair.

Aubrey Organics, Nourishing Conditioner, Rosa Mosqueta

Posted by apples4 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Покупала свекрови. Ей понравился.

Conditioner Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a sample you sent with the Zia order and I tried it and loved it. It really nourishes my hair in the dry climate I live in. Will continue to use.

shiny and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm ultra sensitive to additives in many personal care products. Aubrey, in general, is great in that respect, no parabens, no silicone smoothers, no perfumes. The Rosa Mosqueta conditioner leaves my hair shiny, smooth, with a light clean fragrance.

Way too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have shorter hair this might be ok, but with longer hait it's darn near impossible to use. It's way too thick it feels like I'm wrestling my fine, long hair rather than conditioning it. Was difficult to rinse out easily. Ended up tossing it out after it sat unused for about a year. :(

my go-to conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have fine, slightly wavy long hair that is prone to dryness. I use this conditioner after shampooing with Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose shampoo, and they are a great combo for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny - I just love it.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with this product. I am a 70+ rocking senior and have been frustrated with change in my hair. Like to stay away from conditioners and shampoos with lots of chemicals. My dry hair and itchy scalp were relieved with this product. I will continue to use. Smells fresh and is not overpowering.

Good Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey hair products. I love that they don't have chemicals. They do have a pleasant fragrance and work very well on my hair. I wash my hair every day and never use the same kind on consecutive days.

Soft yet strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner taht I use together with Rosa Mosqueta shampoo does loads of good to my hair leaving it manageable but not too thin and flabby, I love the way my hair feels after usinig it. And the smell is awesome :)