Formula has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This used to be my favorite shampoo, I loved the light rose fragrance and it left such a nice soft scent in my hair that I could smell all day. NOT ANYMORE!! Aubrey has changed the formula due to customer requests for more lather. It now smells absolutely horrible, really awful, so bad in my opinion that I threw mine in the garbage. Please bring back the old fragrance Aubrey, I didn't have an issue with lather, it lathered fine for me.

Oh, no!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this shampoo, but I now got the new formula and I just hate it! The smell, what it does to the hair and scalp. Please bring the old version. Please!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. THEY'VE CHANGED THE FORMULATION AND IT STINKS!

Posted by quakerorts on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This so-called Rosa Mosqueta shampoo that used to smell and work so good, has be changed to apple scented and it smells like sickeningly sweet cheap bubble gum. I need to find a new shampoo.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells just nice and not too strong As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. Helping to rinse away chlorine and minerals seems another additional benefit though there is no way to tell. As for regards to protecting fading of colors, I can't tell since I have no colored hair. Nevertheless, it is a good shampoo for all hair type! Check out my page for more reviews!

Changed formula!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This used to be my holy grail shampoo, THE best i have ever had, making my hair look shiny and perfect. But now Aubrey has change their formula! The shampoo has gone from extraordinary good to a really bad product! The scent is now different which does not bother me (is now more fruitier, candy like). It lahters more with the new formula which for some people could be a plus. BUT the very sad part is that the result from the new formula is a disaster. The hair gets so so so dry with the new formula and tons of conditioner will not be helping. (and I should mention I do not have particulary dry hair from the beginning). I have only used the new formula shampoo three times and my hair (which used to be shiny and vibrant looking) is already about to get into totally a dry mess. Even my hairdresser commented on that my hair was now dry. Would NOT recommend. Please Aubrey change back to the old excellent formula!!!

New formula hurts my scalp and skin :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this shampoo a couple of years ago and loved the beautiful healthy hair and scalp it left me with. I have a very sensitive scalp. But the new formula (yes, more foam, is that so good?) seriously damaged my skin, making it red and flaky like when I use a supermarket shampoo (I wish I could upload a photo of my forefront after use, is that dramatic). Plus, the new sickly sweet smell is horrid. I'm going to try a different shampoo but I am worried that this may mean bye bye Aubrey Organics. What a shame :/

product has been changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was my favourite shampoo, but now it has been changed to worse side. I won't buy it again because of drying effect to my hair and unpleasant cheap smell. Return the old formula, please.

Excellent shampoo!!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a man with very dry hair. I have tried a LOT of products. Going Natural is very popular right now in organic community and it is not easy finding products that can make our hair manageable and truly soft especially the hair texture that I have. I highly recommend all of the shampoos and conditioners. They are remarkable and for the FIRST time I am getting what I expect from a product. The fact that the products are also safe for my hair and my health is reason to celebrate. You must try this product. My favorite is Honeysuckle Rose but I also have and love GP Protein, Island Naturals and one other that escapes me at the moment. They are all fantastic and worth the price. Try these products your hair will feel heathier and have a better texture than you could have imagined. You will also be doing a great thing for your health. So many cosmetic products are toxic nowadays. Companies do not have to disclose what they are really using. I checked Aubrey Organics on the EWG website that studies the toxicity of cosmetics and they got very good scores. This is an all around win, win product. I just wish they would make a larger bottle. Additonally Honeysuckle Rose has a great fragrance. Some of the the others dont smell as good as this one but they work just as well. I have read some reviews and some of you have said that it doesn't lather." To me, it lathers as well as expected for a NATURAL SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO. A tip, make sure your hair is REALLY WET and that should help you get a few more suds. I'm sold and this is now my staple shampoo. It smells just like honeysuckle and roses so if you don't like the flowery smell then I recommend you follow up the shampoo with a better smelling conditioner. The after smell is light and pleasant, not too overpowering.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line. It leaves my hair clean, shiney, and managble. It does not dry my hair which most shampoos will do. The scent is very beautiful, soothing, balancing. If you hair is not very wet it won't lather like conventional shampoos: just add water to your hair and it lathers up great! :)

Please bring back original formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo for over a year, and the original formula was amazing and made my hair shine. This formula just tangles up my hair and dries it up. Aubrey organics - please bring Back the original formula!!!