Shine and hold

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fighting the humidity, I've been wearing my hair in an updo every summer day, and with a light spritz of this over the top, I'm very happy with both the shine and the hold. And I especially love that it doesn't make me feel sticky (especially if I accidentally get some on my face) like a conventional hairspray would!

Fantastic Hairspray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For a Natural Hairspray this works very well and smells lovely

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell is weird but still like this product. A little bit hard to get it out from the bottle.Must shake well.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not heavy, shiny

great daily hair product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell.. and texture of this spray... it doesn't way down my hair as other products...

Its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product, doesnt make your hair sticky. Has lots of alkohol in it, so it might make your hair drier. Not for every day use for sure. Otherwise, nice product.

Light hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice hairspray, gives a little hold and has a nice fresh scent.

Doesn't give a firm hold, strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the hairspray for about a week now. The hairspray doesn't really give a firm hold for your hair and it comes with a very strong organic-y kind of smell. The plus side is that it is USDA approved, which is quite rare for a hairspray.

frustrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is too bad it is difficult to release product from spray nozzle as this product smells nice. It is good to smooth back wiry broken hair strands WHEN IT COMES OUT OF THE SPRAY NOZZLE. I have to soak the whole bottle in very hot water for several minutes just to get 2 spritzes. I need about 8 spritzes so this gets to be very annoying. I'm afraid to transfer to another bottle just yet as I wonder if the product is clogging the packaging.