good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good oil, makes my skin soft, but the container leaks

Lovely jojoba

Posted by Krisinsight on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very fond of jojoba oil for my skin and hair and Aubrey makes quality products that you can rely on.

Very nice light oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read where jojoba oil is very good for the skin and of a lighter weight than other oils. So I smear some on my face a couple times a week and leave it for about 20 minutes. I live in Florida so wearing heavy moisturizers daily is not comfortable at all.

Quality jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality jojoba oil, great for hair treatments, love the smell of natural jojoba oil too :)

Not only for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face. This softens my skin noticeably and a little drop is enough. Absorbs well.

jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

natural,no strong smell,stays well on skin,help me clear out my blackheads.have very bad skin, so this help smooth my face.will definitly buy again.

good for straightening your hair

Posted by Haanresidence on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for straightening your hair, keeps it soft and is protective. still figuring the right amount to use, as too much will leave the hair look oily

Best makeup remover!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started using this (on a cotton pad) to remove all of my makeup (eye makeup and foundation) before washing my face. I was concerned about it worsening my acne, but it didn't. In fact I have had noticeably fewer breakouts since using this. I love it!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great oil & it's organic.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it mainly to remove make-up and it does a fantastic job. It's very mild, moisturizing, has a faint nutty scent, and works very effectively. Wish it came in a bigger bottle, but yeah definitely will keep using from now on!

1 2 3