moisturizing and refreshing

Posted by Greenteafan on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It nicely moisturizes my lips. However, in dry air conditioning, it just lasted too fast, constant reapplication needed.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i find tea tree drying

Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice light mint taste. Very soothing and just the right amount of shine. Also love the fact it contains tea tree, which is great for healing and destroys bacteria. However, there is no obvious tea tree scent. I think the peppermint masks any medicinal smell. This is a must have. I have one at work, one in the car & on my night stand. I live in Minnesota and this protects my lips from the bitter cold. I no longer have dry lips. Aubrey Organics makes great products. I have tried a lot of lip balms and this is my favorite. Perfect consistancy. It does not freeze in my pocket during my winter walks and doesn't melt in summer months. Love it!

Great lip balm, inexpensive too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mainly to hit the right dollar amount for cheap shipping, and it's one of my favourite things from the order! The peppermint makes my lips tingle and it's soothing which has assisted with avoiding chapping this autumn. Highly recommended.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me and my kids using it every cold Lithuanian winter day. It really helps but kids does not like the cold that peppermint gives :)

Aubrey Organic Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent lip balm, moistens without the waxy feeling. Love the fresh taste of peppermint.

i like it, i recomend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not as pepperminty as burts bees but moister than most brands. i really like this company. i will keep getting this chapstick.

Like the peppermint taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm does its job and has a pleasant taste. The fact that it's organic is a plus too.

its about time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i used to write to aubreys all the time asking them when they were going to do a lip balm. well persistence pays off, i guess. this stuff is awesome. light and refreshing. no more burts.

Aubrey Organics lip balm

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not keen on the peppermint & tea tree feel on lips.