Delicious!

Posted by naturellen on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing, soothing, nourishing and conditioning. Delicious scent. Applies very easily and isn't hard at all. The best organic lip balm I have ever tried.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey Organics. The scents and textures are some of the best I've found. Not too sweet but still nice and fruity.

Australia

Posted by Reviewer1760924 on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes great.

Lovely Scent

Posted by nonchan on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this lipstics flavor and texture, too. Especially it makes feel good at bedtime!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Very disappointed

Posted by 4651906486745742660 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product as a treat for myself for Christmas without having tried it before, and I am very disappointed. It didn't really feel all that great going on, and after about 3-4 days of exclusively using it, my lips started to dry out. I kept going back for more, but it just got worse. My lips started to peel off, and I had to stop using it. Weird because all the ingredients listed should work nicely. I hate to be wasteful ($$), but I'm throwing all three I ordered into the garbage. I would not recommend this product.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1846156 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Consistency is very good!! Fragrance feels maybe a little bit too strong. It would be perfect to get this product in a shade of "light raspberry". :-)

only ok

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this smells a little too much like a fake raspberry scent. and it did not keep my lips as moisturized as i would like. too bad.

too sweet smell..

Posted by chilibo on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i don't like this smell...but lip became moist.

Posted by 5143729649904916490 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste and the smell is very artificial, I don t like it. Mousturizing level is very low. You often need to repaet a new layer on your lips.