Help

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only buy Aubrey Pet Shampoo and Dip and Rinse for my dogs. Their skin doesn't dry out and their coat is shiny! I highly recommend!

worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great herbal smell and good for pets.

aubrey organimals, dip and creme rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great scent, leaves fur soft

Best dog creme rinse by far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything and this is the best creme rinse I have found with all the extra chemicals and preservatives! You will love the shampoo and grooming spray as well!

great for my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have three chihuahuas, who, because they sleep in bed with us, get bathed often. we started to use an organic, natural shampoo for them which was working really well until i tried this. this smells fantastic on them, and the smell lasts longer than human shampoo. i recommend this above any dog shampoo or even regular people shampoo, which are all very harsh, awful products. this is awesome. kudos to aubrey, i'll be buying this again.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

leaves fur soft, clean and nice smelling

Good!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey is one of my favourite companies. All their products are REAL (meaning, no chemicals are added). This conditioner is great, but I did use about half the bottle on two small/medium sized dogs. Still, awesome product.

Good and safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, and my dog doesn't itch herself as much as she used to with other soap.

makes my dog's fur nice and soft...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this along with the shampoo to give my Dalmatian a bath, and it's made her fur very soft and lovely.

FANTASTIC Creme Rinse Product for Dogs!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

1 2