not as expected....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it detangles hair to certain extent when wet, but it does not moisturize(it has alcohol) or condition hair to render it soft. its smell is natural but overwhelming and medicinal,wish its more pleasant, mild smelling & hair softening.

Longlasting anti-frizz, doesn't detangle, smells kinda funky

Posted by PTTglbx on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best hypoallergenic defrizzer I've ever used. It defrizzes my thick, waist-length hair with just a few spritzes, but I don't think it works too well as a detangler. The defrizzing property is very longlasting, but so is the scent. It smells like classic Johnson & Johnson baby powder and will ruin whatever fragrance you're wearing. Note that this doesn't have any hold or add any shine, because it's never supposed to.

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for several years and was exited to find it at iherb as my local health food store had stopped carrying it. I love the smell and so does my husband. I don't wear perfumes or other scents so the primrose tangle go has kind of become my 'signature' scent. I have very long, fine hair that tangles easily and this product also really helps me to get a comb through it. Love it.

Aubrey Organics, Primrose Tangle-Go, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great product, makes hair shiny

A staple item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this detangler. I have naturally curly hair and it tends to be dry. I use this in conjunction with a sulfate free shampoo, and my hair is so soft. This leaves my hair very manageable, cant say enough good things about it.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love most things Aubrey, but this product has a terrible smell and left my fine hair feeling tangled and frizzy.

Great smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this. Its not maybe for tangle but it refreshens your hair and smells great.

Not really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does detangle, ok. But it smells alcohol which is not in the list and makes the hair frizzy. Will not buy again.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This member did not work I think the whole hair, apart from the smell that is very annoying, but it is still very dry out the hair.

don't waste your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this never adds body and shine to your hair! and smells bad!