Purest aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the cleanest, purest formula of aloe vera available on the site. All the other brands include lots of other chemicals or ingredients, and Aubrey´s simply has the cleanest ingredient list, just aloe vera and very few other ingredients. I use it as daily face moisturizer and I love it, does not cause breakouts or irritate skin. Beware, the texture is completely liquid, almost as water, which takes some time getting used to, and if used alone and/or in cold weather it may make you feel like it´s not moisturizing enough. I use it alone during summer, and with neem oil during winter for additional moisture. You only need 4/5 drops to cover your entire face, so the bottle lasts a long time. The dispenser is effective and doesn´t make you waste product.

The best aloe vera on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unlike so many other "pure" aloe vera products, this one is all-natural, organic, biodegradable, vegan and contains nothing but organic aloe vera leaf juice, grapefruit extract, guar gum and vitamin E. I've tried a lot of aloe vera tones and lotions, and this one really works: it gently soothes, moisturizes, tones, smoothes, detoxifies the skin, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone and improving the complexion, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and dead skin cells, unclogs and tightens pores, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, lesions, cuts, abrasions, burns. Thank to this amazing aloe vera my complexion has improved, my skin tone has even out, the redness or inflammation has disappeared, my skin is much smoother and firmer. I'm really impressed. Definitely one of my favorite products on iHerb.

Too watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This used to be a fantastic product. However, recent batches of it seem to be more watery, making it difficult to stay on the skin. This product used to feature more Vitamin E, making it easier to apply. Please go back to the old formula. It was the best.

Amazing! But such a small container :(

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish the container was bigger! This one didn't last long, I can say. I used it every morning and evening and it made my face much clearer and nicer looking. I love it! It smells really nice too! :)

Super great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this gel for more than 3 years to sooth my sensitive skin. Natural & very effective. I mix this gel with my facial toner to moisturize my skin daily. I use this gel as facial mask also once a week to deeply moisturize my skin. Really a MUST-BUY product!!

great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, dry skin and I have found that a thin layer of this on my face every morning really goes a long way to keep my skin looking and feeling it's best. I use it on cuts and burns on myself and my animals w/ great results. I always keep an extra bottle on hand because I never want to run out!

Aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic pure aloe vera without all the unnecessary additives in other brands. Just wish they packaged it in a spray bottle as it is a liquid rather than a gel.

very good!!!

Posted by viki95 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

тоник с алое .очень хорошо заживляет ранки на лице и предотвращает появление новых . встряхнуть перед использованием. хранить в холодильнике после открытия. запах не очень приятный,но быстро исчезает. ********* tonic with aloe. very good healing wounds on the face and prevents new ones. Shake before using.refrigerate after opening. the smell is not very pleasant, but quickly disappears. ********* טוניק עם אלוורה. טוב מרפא פצעים על הפנים ומונע חדשים. לנער לפני השימוש. לשים במקרר לאחר הפתיחה ריח לא נעים , אבל נעלם מהר

Pure and perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Free of silicone and harmful chemicals, moisturizes my hair, protects and heals my skin--purity is the most important thing, silicones wreck my hair!, will buy forever.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix 1/2 tsp aloe Vera & 1/2 tsp pure almond oil for face and eye cream. Aloe Vera is great for the skin. This product is good quality and great price. I also purchased the almond oil thru iherb. I have spent lots of money on high priced face creams, and I have learned all natural is the best way to go and I save lots of money. Just mix it yourself. It is oily so I only use it at night. I use organic coconut oil as a face cream in the mornings. My skin looks healthier and the redness has diminished.