It's like a spa in a bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product reminds me of the eucalyptus forest in Maui Hawaii. That is where I found this amazingly relaxing, yet invigorating scent. As you breathe in the beautiful combinations of herbs and essential oils, you will be transported to a calm and soothing place. My skin always feels nurished with good oils when I use it. I personally have very dry skin due to psoriasis, and it works very well for me. It makes the whole house smell nice! Thanks! Sunshine

Invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great bath soak for the whole family - invigorating scent (but I prefer the Sea Spa scent) and gentle on children's skin.

No Finer Bath Blessing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the finest bath product I have ever used. It smells fresh and wonderful. And it is healing, detoxifying, purifying and energizing. It is also great for the sinuses. A truly amazing product for which I am grateful. It always leaves me feeling relaxed and renewed from body to mind to spirit. Thank Aubrey Organics!

Aubrey Organics Vegecol Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only facial moisturizer I can use without breaking out my skin in one way or another. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

Lame

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Had used other products with eucalyptus. This one does not even rate one star. This is only strong when you open the bottle. Sorry to say, it seems like plain water in consistency with a dash of eucalyptus or even tea tree oil to spice it up. I would have returned this nonsense in a bottle but going through the trouble and paying postage is not worth to return this junk. Best just to chuck it out.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is hardly noticable and considering eucalyptus oil is very strong, I could hardly smell anything when this was running under warm bath water tap. Will not purchase again.

Revitalizing and Great for the Sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Aubrey Organics, Eucalyptus Rejuvenating Bath Soak is probably my all time favorite. I especially like the smell of eucalyptus and soaking in this bath solution helps revitalize the skin and body. As one who suffers from sinus issues, the wonderful eucalyptus scent opens them up to make breathing easier. It is not especially oily, but definitely softens the skin. I have used this for many years and not found any bath soak that I like better.

Mixed feelings on this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't say this is rejuvenating, but I love the smell of the bath soak and I love the clean scent and feel of it when I do take a bath.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

smells great and feels nice and tingly over body

Relaxing bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is ok I didn't experience what the product claims