Help

FINALLY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a shampoo to RAVE about. this shampoo is the best shampoo i have ever used. it cleans my hair without over stripping. i shake the bottle, pour a little in my hands....rub my hands together and then clean my scalp and hair. My frizzy, dry long hair finally looks soft, smooth, beautiful! this shampoo is worth every penny. i use it in combination with the island natural conditioner and no longer need to spend money on straightening or defrizzing products. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shampoo!!

the best shampoo ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is perfect in every way. it lathers better than rosa mosqueta, and it does not weigh your hair down. hair gets soft day by day, smells like fresh ginger. want to try out the matching conditioner.

I will use not other ever again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As one who has chemical sensitivities, this shampoo is a life saver. I actually shaved my head a year ago because I was reacting to the chemicals in products and developing ulcer-like sores on my head. I was desperate for relief. The Aubrey line smells and feels so decadent and I have no reaction to them. Sweet! This is a great product for those of us with curly, frizzy hair. Warning: Lather the soap in your hands before you put it in your hair and it will lather up. A little goes a long way.

*****5 Stars*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair that is Very Fine, and VERY Dry/Frizz prone...This is the best shampoo I've found... All the other shampoos strip too much oil out of my hair.. iherb has the best prices, and the fastest shipping :)

inefficient

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is so inefficient and doesn't work at all for my hair, hard to shampoo, hard to comb, hair gets tangle up, so bad that i couldn't even remember buying this. I have switch to heritage olive shampoo, not the best, but at least it is much better than aubrey.

Favourite brand for shampoo

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey shampoos are very good as they have many natural componens and almost no harmful stuff. This one is also good, i can't say it smells like a mango:) but it has pleasant fruit aroma. Good for my dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after it.

smells awesome cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo rocks, it's not quite the smell you'd expect from mango coconut but it is a very nice herby clean smell. You don't need much for each wash and it leaves my hair shiny, light, but not fly away and very soft. One of the few natural shampoos that actually has no nasties or petrol chemicals in it, such as any sodium whatever sulfate, even coco. For lacking that prevalent surfactant, it cleans very well.

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

Really nice shampoo for curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really nice shampoo for curly hair, extremely natural and unusual looking substance though, looks like green gel with some dark green traces there.

Island Naturals

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells like exotic spices from a faraway island. Makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation every time I use it. Plus my hair looks beautiful. It does not make my hair oily and it does not dry it out. This shampoo balances out my hair. In use it every day.