Amazing product, for dry hair ONLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair, damaged a little on the ends, it is very hydrating, you feel it immediately when you apply it it feel great. I also like the smell. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny and I have noticed positive changes. USE VERY LITTLE ot your hair gets greasy much faster.

Keeps my hair alive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My aging hair was getting brittle. Desert Herb Conditioner has brought life back to my hair. I keep a backup supply in case they stop making it.

génial pour cheveux en transition vers le naturel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dès la première application,démalage facile et grande douceur des deux textures crépue/défrisée.casse réellement limitée,un vrai bonheur.je pense désormais que j'ai trouvé l'après-shampooing idéal après avoir testé pratiquement toute la gamme

Great for EXTREMELY DRY hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I rated this conditioner 5 stars because it's the only organic all-natural conditioner I've ever used that has detangling properties and you can feel the softness after the first use! I have very long curly hair so I usually comb tangles out in the shower with the help of conditioners. I've always used organic products and never found conditioner that can detangle amazingly like this one! I don't have very dry hair so I found out I only need a little cause my hair won't soak it all up and made it kinda greasy looking. But I'm telling you if you have brittle extremely dry hair, it's gonna love this conditioner and slurp it right up!

I can't live without this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always come back to this conditioner...if you have dry curly hair or dry scalp, I highly recommend this conditioner.

my order abroad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my best after shampoo,was out o it or two months and a half and had a bottle of the aubrey rosa mosquetta,that didnt do the trick,end up by cutting my hair shorter then my shoulders,i regret now,but i m so glad i have my jojoba,desert herb aloe after shampoo the best ,after try for years,salon brand,drugstore,natural,this is the best nothing is like this one,except one from a french company Dercos but its not natural. i did the order from Switzerland and order 8 bottles because of this after shampoo.

USE SPARINGLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but only if used sparingly. Otherwise you'll look like you washed your hair in a bucket of oil.

Interessant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

C'est un très bon apres shampoing pour les cheveux secs ! Néanmoins je lui préfère le GPB Conditioner de la même marque (ce qui est étonnant car spécifie pour cheveux normaux) avec lequel j'obtiens de meilleurs resultats sur mes cheveux longs, secs et frisés.

Spicy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this and will buy this again when I'm. It smell spicy and exotic.

I like the scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the scent it has, it's adorable. I have damaged ends and the conditioner does a good job moisturizing them, they look healthy after using it plus it softens my hair. It also helps to comb my hair much easier. It's a bit expensive, but it goes a long way)