Not effective

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help my dry and itchy scalp. I love that it came in a travel-sized bottle so I could try it out before purchasing a full-sized bottle. Sadly I have found no reason to get a full-sized bottle. This shampoo didn't help the itching at all. It smells good though and makes the hair look well, but I need something that is actually effective for my scalp, so won't buy again.

Doesn't live up to its claims..

Posted by Reviewer3297651 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo claims to be moisturising and soothing. Instead, it was stripping (which for something that barely has any foaming action should be more difficult) and drying. At the same time, my hair does not feel clean after using it. Although I love this brand's rose shampoo - I would not repurchase this one.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very drying

Nice:)

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boyfriend to try out, he has a sensitive and dry scalp and I've tried a lot of different products.. Since I just bought a little bottle to try out I can't give a total revieve of the product, but it seemed it was helping the time he used it:) (only thing was probably the smell, what can I say, Primrose and lavender, obviesly not the best smell for a man;)

Great shampoo

Posted by 5003856877777999304 on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My scalp doesn't itch any more. I am deeply relieved

Not impressed

Posted by LadyFlanders on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed. I have sensitive skin, as well as a sensitive scalp, but my face turns red after using this schampoo. So it does with a lot of conventional schmapoos, but I had higher expectations on this, as it claims to be intended for Special Care/Sensitive.

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like this. it dried my hair and made it very tangly. its smells bad too.

Ok for travel.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is a bit overly moisturizing for me, but it is actually good to use when I have a limited time in the shower and can't use conditioner. The bottle is good, and does not leak as long as it is treated with common sense. Not getting a full size bottle, but to have around for a sunburned travel scalp it is good.

it works

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well, I used this shampoo only 3 times, but I feel that my scalp is not so itchy :) hair is also very silky.

Great product