Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells really great. The smell is not as strong as other shampoos by Aubrey. As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. It does help to calm my itchy scalp somewhat. This bottle is also bigger thus more expensive! Check out my page for more reviews!

They Changed Formula, Not Good Anymore!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They used to use all natural liquid soap base, but they changed formula now with detergent base derived of GMO Corn, very toxic and depletes moisture from skin. My hair becomes like straw so dry and frizzy, I cannot recommend this product anymore. All the reviews before 2013 were based on the old formula, which was very different based on liquid coconut shampoo, not anymore. The company completely failed with these new formula, like laundry detergent. I had to find a different company who makes better shampoo.

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is fresh smelling, gentle shampoo. Unlike other "natural" shampoos I've tried, this one doesn't make my scalp itch. It cleans well, doesn't dry out my hair and makes it soft and smooth. Definitely a keeper!

Love that it's free of junk, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my husband to replace his long-time "natural" dandruff shampoo, as we're trying to reduce exposure to undesirable ingredients from our HBA products (parabens, etc.) It didn't work for him until he added a little tea tree oil, after which his scalp returned to its prior happy state. Will have to see if Aubrey has a tea tree oil shampoo, though for now our "doctored" version works great.

Outstanding Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best scalp shampoo i've ever used, and believe me i've tried them all. Stops the itching immediately and lasts the whole day. Highly recommended product.

No Itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only shampoo I have found that does not cause my scalp to be itchy and sore. It cleans nice and I use it 2-3 times a week.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best shampoo. Doesn't dry out my hair. Luscious lather and great smell. I love Aubrey Organics products because they are truly made with natural ingredients.

Best Aubrey shampoo for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This leaves hair soft and nourished, somthing I have noticed other Aubrey shampoos don't necessarily accomplish - some can leave hair feeling very dry. This is also excellent for any sensitive scalp and has a very gentle and pleasant fragrance.

GREAT product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to most shampoos but this one is perfect for my super sensitive scalp. I highly recommend it.

ACTUALLY Natural Safe Shampoo!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finally after searching long and hard I have found Aubrey Organics' line of products! They are probably the safest cosmetics out there. I will defineitly be reordering again.