Great color for summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics, Silken Earth, Powder Blush, Honey Bronze is the perfect color for summer since your skin tone change with the sun the bronze color highlight your skin better than a pink color which should be use to my opinion in winter.

Nice blush / Красивые румяна

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Красивые шелковые румяна бронзово-персикового цвета. Легко растушевываются, не исчезают и не блекнут в течение дня. Но мне хотелось бы более деликатного блеска. Beautiful silk blush with bronze-peach color. Easy shaded, do not disappear or fade throughout the day. But I would like a more delicate finish.

Sun in a jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honey Bronze powder is a lovely sheer sun kissed blush that highlights cheekbones in a very natural way.A little goes a long way, therefore, a very good value for your money.I recommend this product for anyone who is looking for that final finishing touch.

Nice structure, easy to use, beautiful shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice structure, easy to use, beautiful shine

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wonderful in every sense! plus love the smell!

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand, and I think this is a good quality blush. It turned out to be too brown for my pale/fair skin tone, so I will try a different shade.

great blush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Light with a great sheen and perfect for my pale complexion! I will certainly be trying the other shades. Thanks iHerb!

Wonderful blush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I finally found a really natural look with this Silken Earth Blush by Aubrey. it's natural and natural looking, lasts all day and affordable. It's better than much higher priced blushes I have tried. I've tried 2 colors and have another to try.

Aubry Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great!

makeup as it should be - natural all the way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the best - I feel safe using Aubrey makeup and will continue to do so down the road.

1 2