Pretty impressive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this without seeing the color in person first, and I was nervous about that! I have to say that it was a good purchase! The color is called "Warmed Rose," and I was expecting it to be a bit more in the pink family; it's actually more of a peachy-pink. This shade works well for my skin tone--I would say I have similar coloring to Reese Witherspoon. A little bit of this goes a looooong way, I've found, and the color does build up over time in my brush, so I feel like I use even less powder each application. The powder is very fine and has a fantastic, silky feel and finish--it applies easily (I use a blush brush) without streaking (and I apply argan oil and then a sunscreen moisturizer to my face first). Also--and this was really important to me in a blush--it doesn't have much, if any, sparkle. In fact, I'd call it matte. I'm 39, and I no longer wish to have that "going clubbing" look! Overall, I'm impressed, and I'd probably buy this again. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the color was peachier than I was expecting, but that's not a deal-breaker for me here, since I feel I can pull off the shade well with my sort-of fair, creamy skin.

My favorite color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my white tone of skin, very natural and easy to wear. A bit shiny and I like it.

Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this but it doesn't make my face break out or do anything bad so I guess it's alright. I like the fact that it's natural.

Orange Hue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has a stronger orange hue on fair skin, rather than the warm pink color I was hoping for. Will buy this brand again, but likely try a different color.

Phyllis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good pigment..I use it with a light hand...but it is very nice blush with good staying power...

Very smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

However I need more moisture,my skin looks so smooth just like a teenager.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it, and it goes on nicely, but I can hardly see this color on my skin. I'll buy it again, but I'll try a different color.

Lindo e com boa durabilidade

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Maravilhoso!

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja un brillo sutil en la piel y el color es muy natural. ----- Si te ayudó esta revisión marca,Sí, abajo. Para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.

Love this blush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great blush with no toxic chemicals!! Not too expensive and lasts a long time (one lasted me a whole year). This is a staple of mine.